Day 8 : temps have dropped to around 24 c 60 humity , this was the readings 1 hour after I watered them with only half litre in each, Girl Scout cookies is doing the best followed by gorilla glue and blueberry og catching up nicely , the Unknown auto is stil small but showing first set of single fingered leaves, overall they all look heathy but I might add biobizz grow very sparingly to the Unknown auto as its growing slowly

This is the glueberry OG

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    685.1 KB · Views: 127
Girl Scout cookies doing the best , this pic is under the led with me edit picture to see it better. Getting a better camer next week for better pics

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    73.3 KB · Views: 112
Gorilla glue ( sorry for the bad pic but better ones will be up soon)
I've a feeling this one is going to grow tall . No pic of the Unknown strain yet as its to small to get exited about but watch this spot

Lets get together and be alright

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    103.4 KB · Views: 91
hi mate i will be following your grow i have 1 gsc at a week old with 3 fast and vast also under 600w viperspectra led and a 900w kimbo check mine out if you get a chance we can maybe help each other along the way i have a few grows under my belt with a 600w hps

hi mate i will be following your grow i have 1 gsc at a week old with 3 fast and vast also under 600w viperspectra led and a 900w kimbo check mine out if you get a chance we can maybe help each other along the way i have a few grows under my belt with a 600w hps

Yes mate this is a good idea and thanks I will take a look now, this site is amazing for like minded people with lots of help and tips etc

Girl Scout cookies 7 days in soil , she's looking well, the smallest amount of calmag has done a good job on all three plants

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    687.1 KB · Views: 127
Glueberry OG 6 days in the soil, nice dark rich healthy green leaves

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    744.8 KB · Views: 108
Gorilla glue 7 days in soil , again looking heathy to me.
RT 25•c humity 58%

Thought of the week; it seems my hours of research are showing signs of paying of , I went all organic from soil to nuits I'm going to be adding black strap molasses next week. To all newbs like myself take your time do you're research esp on led , I've learned going organic is the way to go and biobizz is what I recommend . TBC

Attachments

• image.png
    image.png
    818 KB · Views: 103
Back