Harvest & Curing First time drying/cure

Reaction score
Sup everyone.. So I may have run into abit if a problem... I harvested my plant wet trimmed and placed into my wedryer and 4 days later the buds are dry I've put the dry herb into jars about 3/4 full.. Only problem is my buds do not smell desirable at all... Kinda smells like hay/hint of pine/tiny hint of gas but 0 weed smell... I know 4 days of drying isn't ideal but in my current situation using the weddryer it's best I can do for now... Any help would be much appreciated.. Thanks in advance for any answers

Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other chemical processes are at work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps

Thanks man... Will I
burp twice or once a day for 10 mins?
Hi bro don't worry after about 2-3 weeks of curing in the jars the smell will come back,the buds need to get rid of the chlorophyll which makes the grass/hay smell,other processes work as well but all will be fine after 2-3 weeks,hope this helps
absk

Have you given any thought about using Boveda humidity packs?

Thanks man... Will I
burp twice or once a day for 10 mins?

absk

twice a day for the first week then once a day for a couple of weeks then you can just open the jars once or twice a week

Back