WildBill

TRYING TO GO "FULL TEETEE!"
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
Well, here's my first indoor grow for Meds

Grow room: Big walk in closet with central A/C vent

Equipment:
4X4 Original Gorilla Grow tent
New Mars SP 3000 MarshydroTina for all veg and flower with a friend's old California Lightworks Solarflare 220 added at flower
8in Hydrofarm Jet fan with 8in ActiveAir filter ran to attic and then to eave outlet..........a little overkill, but it's turned down a lot
7 gal and 15gal fabric pots
2 Vivosun oscillating clip ons
Friend's CO2 system set on the same schedule as lights. Still have two big mother bottles from drag racing, so why not? LOL! Still have three mother bottles of nitrous, but I still use it on my street car.
3 timers set to 18/6

Grow Media:
Roots Organics Original with some small additions of old dried molasses, a micronized 50/50 Humic Acid and biochar product, organic non-gmo non-medicated chicken laying feed crumble, friends worm castings, wetted with some of my compost tea fer some local bugs and Mycos. Mixed and wetted 4.5cu/ft of Roots Organics Original in a tote. Turned once heat levels dropped(It got HOT quick!) Only took 15 days for no heat up after turning. This mixture looks and smells great!

The only heat load in the tent is the light and two clip on fans. Exhaust fan, light driver and dimmer mounted outside the tent. Humidity and temps have been running 50-52% and 80-81*F days and 66% and 79*F at light start up during "dry run".

Got a wee bit high and put my two GorillaGlue #4 and single Gelato#33 in champagne glasses and sat them in their respective containers. :baked:
All three cracked and tails showing in less than 24hs( in the morning fresh seeds!) and planted a few hours later with a bit more tail showing.

Light is currently at 28in and dimmed to 30%

Was going to put worm in before planting, but some damn "Masked Bandit" totally raped my worm bin! Had to be a HUGE racoon to lift the lid! So too few worms to take away from my bin and wait for the babies to grow up.. Lady worm farmer told me she'd hook me up after Aug1, so I'm good with that.

Clover and straw will be the cover.

Main feeding will be feeding the worms with various top dressings, a bit of compost tea and gonna lightly supplement with latest version of MegaCrop single version.

I think I'll just lightly LST and leaf tuck and defol leaves covering bud sites on this run.

The GG#4s went into a 15gal and a 7gal, just to see if the 15 gal will show improvement over the 7gal. Should be a little better for the worms in the 15 gal, but I'll keep a closer eye on the worms condition in the 7gal.

Water will be tap sat outside for removal of chlorine.

Pics when the girls break ground.

Well, here's my first indoor grow for Meds

Grow room: Big walk in closet with central A/C vent

Equipment:
4X4 Original Gorilla Grow tent
New Mars SP 3000 MarshydroTina for all veg and flower with a friend's old California Lightworks Solarflare 220 added at flower
8in Hydrofarm Jet fan with 8in ActiveAir filter ran to attic and then to eave outlet..........a little overkill, but it's turned down a lot
7 gal and 15gal fabric pots
2 Vivosun oscillating clip ons
Friend's CO2 system set on the same schedule as lights. Still have two big mother bottles from drag racing, so why not? LOL! Still have three mother bottles of nitrous, but I still use it on my street car.
3 timers set to 18/6

Grow Media:
Roots Organics Original with some small additions of old dried molasses, a micronized 50/50 Humic Acid and biochar product, organic non-gmo non-medicated chicken laying feed crumble, friends worm castings, wetted with some of my compost tea fer some local bugs and Mycos. Mixed and wetted 4.5cu/ft of Roots Organics Original in a tote. Turned once heat levels dropped(It got HOT quick!) Only took 15 days for no heat up after turning. This mixture looks and smells great!

The only heat load in the tent is the light and two clip on fans. Exhaust fan, light driver and dimmer mounted outside the tent. Humidity and temps have been running 50-52% and 80-81*F days and 66% and 79*F at light start up during "dry run".

Got a wee bit high and put my two GorillaGlue #4 and single Gelato#33 in champagne glasses and sat them in their respective containers. :baked:
All three cracked and tails showing in less than 24hs( in the morning fresh seeds!) and planted a few hours later with a bit more tail showing.

Light is currently at 28in and dimmed to 30%

Was going to put worm in before planting, but some damn "Masked Bandit" totally raped my worm bin! Had to be a HUGE racoon to lift the lid! So too few worms to take away from my bin and wait for the babies to grow up.. Lady worm farmer told me she'd hook me up after Aug1, so I'm good with that.

Clover and straw will be the cover.

Main feeding will be feeding the worms with various top dressings, a bit of compost tea and gonna lightly supplement with latest version of MegaCrop single version.

I think I'll just lightly LST and leaf tuck and defol leaves covering bud sites on this run.

The GG#4s went into a 15gal and a 7gal, just to see if the 15 gal will show improvement over the 7gal. Should be a little better for the worms in the 15 gal, but I'll keep a closer eye on the worms condition in the 7gal.

Water will be tap sat outside for removal of chlorine.

Pics when the girls break ground.
This sounds awsome can't wait. Did you mention which seed company, companies they are from gelato 33 is amazing terp wise and a fairly motivating high. Anyways I'm going to pull a chair up sending good vibes and karma ur way.

This sounds awsome can't wait. Did you mention which seed company, companies they are from gelato 33 is amazing terp wise and a fairly motivating high. Anyways I'm going to pull a chair up sending good vibes and karma ur way.
Both strains were Linda Seeds versions. I've used GG#4 before and it worked well for my pain. The Gelato could be my wake n wake herbage.
I'm optimistic and excited!

Update today with the Gelato33 being a week old today.
The GG4s didn't pop. Maybe I planted too deep, so I just popped two more in the soil without soaking and they came up with no problem, other than the one in the 15 gal looked a bit funky on her first day. She's fine now.

Day 7: Lisa Seeds Gelato33
Day 4: Lisa seeds GG4
Day 2: Lisa seeds GG4 15gal

Temp: 79-82°f
RH: 53-62%
Light Cycle: 18/6
Light Height: 26 inches dimmed to 50%
Water: Just light sprinkling about 3in out from seedling
Nutes: No nutes But gonna put a thin layer of worm castings later today.

I can't get the straw that I want, but a friend is giving me some of his organic oat straw.

Worm babies are just too small to put into this, but should have some adults sometime this week.

Even though Ph of my tap water isn't that critical with this grow, I got a meter and it's pretty alkaline at 8,1. I'm thinking of Ph ing it to 6.8 with some organic unrefined apple cider vinegar when just watering. Any thoughts? And that's when I top water. I don't think I'll need to PH when I bottom water.

Some input on the following will be appreciated:

1. Light is at 50%. When can I crank it up and should I begin to move it down? I don't know If I should move it down with this light PAR figures.

2.When can I intro minimal feedings of the MegaCrop single version?

3. Since I have the CO2, will they benefit now with the introduction? I think it could help with early growth, especially with autos and short growth cycle.

pop22 Maybe these girls will be worthy of your cheap seed thread! LOL!

Gelato33
IMG_20200802_082948392.jpg

GG4 7gal
IMG_20200802_082957921.jpg

GG4 15gal

IMG_20200802_083010191.jpg

Update today with the Gelato33 being a week old today.
The GG4s didn't pop. Maybe I planted too deep, so I just popped two more in the soil without soaking and they came up with no problem, other than the one in the 15 gal looked a bit funky on her first day. She's fine now.

Day 7: Lisa Seeds Gelato33
Day 4: Lisa seeds GG4
Day 2: Lisa seeds GG4 15gal

Temp: 79-82°f
RH: 53-62%
Light Cycle: 18/6
Light Height: 26 inches dimmed to 50%
Water: Just light sprinkling about 3in out from seedling
Nutes: No nutes But gonna put a thin layer of worm castings later today.

I can't get the straw that I want, but a friend is giving me some of his organic oat straw.

Worm babies are just too small to put into this, but should have some adults sometime this week.

Even though Ph of my tap water isn't that critical with this grow, I got a meter and it's pretty alkaline at 8,1. I'm thinking of Ph ing it to 6.8 with some organic unrefined apple cider vinegar when just watering. Any thoughts? And that's when I top water. I don't think I'll need to PH when I bottom water.

Some input on the following will be appreciated:

1. Light is at 50%. When can I crank it up and should I begin to move it down? I don't know If I should move it down with this light PAR figures.

2.When can I intro minimal feedings of the MegaCrop single version?

3. Since I have the CO2, will they benefit now with the introduction? I think it could help with early growth, especially with autos and short growth cycle.

pop22 Maybe these girls will be worthy of your cheap seed thread! LOL!

Gelato33
View attachment 1219725

GG4 7gal
View attachment 1219726

GG4 15gal
View attachment 1219727
That's a great start bud I will say even with organics I always double check the ph of my water if it's over 7 I bring it to about there or a bit lower to make it easier and not as stressful on the bennies or the plant as for the light honestly farther is better let them grow toward it slowly raising it in both height and intensity veg needs minimal light about 50% or a bit less than flower I keep my fixture @ 50% for 2wks then between wk 3 and 4 I turn up to 100% now for nutes I would say depends on ur mediums mix and brand to be honest but in 7gal pots I'm very interested to see how they do I get monsters in 2gal and 3gal pots so I can only imagine they will be massive.

That's a great start bud I will say even with organics I always double check the ph of my water if it's over 7 I bring it to about there or a bit lower to make it easier and not as stressful on the bennies or the plant as for the light honestly farther is better let them grow toward it slowly raising it in both height and intensity veg needs minimal light about 50% or a bit less than flower I keep my fixture @ 50% for 2wks then between wk 3 and 4 I turn up to 100% now for nutes I would say depends on ur mediums mix and brand to be honest but in 7gal pots I'm very interested to see how they do I get monsters in 2gal and 3gal pots so I can only imagine they will be massive.
That's pretty much my intention is to grow big autos and I think it's easier to maintain a good worm population in a larger pot.
The starter medium I chose intentionally for not being too hot since I knew a few of the things I wanted to add that have worked in regular gardening in the past. I should be able to get several grows in before it goes into my beds outside with the things I'll be adding.
Next weekend I'll probably start upping the light a little each day At the same time I'll do my first feeding at 1/4 recommended rate to see how well they like it and go from there. My friend uses MegaCrop in his farming operations and doesn't see a hit on the microbes, so I'm pretty confident in using it, just leery of something new until I prove it for myself.
Thanks for the input!

That's pretty much my intention is to grow big autos and I think it's easier to maintain a good worm population in a larger pot.
The starter medium I chose intentionally for not being too hot since I knew a few of the things I wanted to add that have worked in regular gardening in the past. I should be able to get several grows in before it goes into my beds outside with the things I'll be adding.
Next weekend I'll probably start upping the light a little each day At the same time I'll do my first feeding at 1/4 recommended rate to see how well they like it and go from there. My friend uses MegaCrop in his farming operations and doesn't see a hit on the microbes, so I'm pretty confident in using it, just leery of something new until I prove it for myself.
Thanks for the input!
I reuse soil by replanting next to the stem of plant I cut down and use bennies and top dressing now I was trying to see wat brand as not all are the same but generally I see feedings start @ 3wks or 4wks I personally do kelp and water till wk3 then a single tea @round that time and topdress around stretch and 1 in flower. And as for mega crop there are plenty of studies supporting that so I would say do it I use to use both organic and bottle nutes in coco and use to get big mushrooms growing in the pots so I think it will work well.

looking good I have some seedlings thats are around that age in my 2x4 tent

Back