New Grower First grow

Fully agree they look mostly cloudy to me as well. It's a preference thing to some extent everyone is a little different in what they judge as done I think.

Agree m8.. had only half finished that post before accidently posting it lol

Thanks. That's kind of what I felt too, I'll probably put her into darkness soon, I prefer a heady high.

Well in that case shes def ready for u to chop brother. The longer you leave it the more 'couch locky' the effect will be.. so they say anyway :d5: :biggrin: :jointman:

Congrats on getting your first plant to harvest btw. It can be more difficult than it looks for some and she's ended up with some quality bud on her too.. you'll have learnt lots along the way to help with future grows no doubt.. on that front.. are you planning to keep on growing or was this a one off??

Well in that case shes def ready for u to chop brother. The longer you leave it the more 'couch locky' the effect will be.. so they say anyway :d5: :biggrin: :jointman:

Congrats on getting your first plant to harvest btw. It can be more difficult than it looks for some and she's ended up with some quality bud on her too.. you'll have learnt lots along the way to help with future grows no doubt.. on that front.. are you planning to keep on growing or was this a one off??
Thanks! I definitely had a lot of issues with this one. As for another, a new seed popped it's head out today. Hoping to do much better this time.
IMG_20210203_122151.jpg

Thanks! I definitely had a lot of issues with this one. As for another, a new seed popped it's head out today. Hoping to do much better this time.
View attachment 1283304

into the brave new world! :yay: don't forget to tag me with the final dry weight of ur harvest ;) ppp

Back