New Grower First grow using a spacebucket!

A sorry, I see that now that I enlarge the pic. The fitness machine looked like chair. Now I see the size better! Still an awesome little tent city regardless!
Thank you! It's my little paradise. [emoji2] [emoji106]

That's an inversion board, great for your back. It turns you upside-down, removing pressure from your spine.

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Happy Shatterday y'all!

Today is day 10 for my first baby! Yesterday on day 9 i finished the 1L bottle i had for her first week or so which was Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml + Tap water PH'd at 6.3 and 340ppm.

I started seeing a little bit of curling on the first leaves but she keep's on growing like crazy! The inside of my bucket right now is at 72-73F and the RH at 55-60%! I also received all the parts for my cob so i should be building that in the next few days!

Here she is!
View attachment 700682 View attachment 700683 View attachment 700684

If you have any tips on what i should look for feel free to say it! I know that in my next mix of water i'll need to get the ph down to about 5.8 or so any advice on what i could get my hands on around the house to use as a ph down before i can go buy one?

Cob Nerdness
View attachment 700686
White vinegar, I heard...

Last edited:
Crawl space my arse,that's a beautiful finished basement! And wow 6 tents [emoji1303]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Check out my first auto growHTTPS://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-auto-grow.57486/
Thanks! [emoji16] [emoji106]

It's changing, though. I took 3 tents out and added 1 4 x 4, and have a 4 x 8 waiting to be set up. [emoji109] [emoji43] [emoji108] [emoji7] [emoji76] [emoji178]

0d8af83f39494c0fb0f68348ada73652.jpg

Heya late evening update here!

We are now on day 15 of her days on earth. I am still battling the leaf curl issues and her not drinking much water ( I think i messed up a bit on starting her in a 3gal smartpot ). I added a spacer to see if the light being further away would take some stress off her. I also put together my cob light but had a spindle in my feet again! The cpu cooler fan is a dud.. The light tho is soooo sweet :D but no use for it till i can cool it off!

So here's some pic of the girl! She's also started shedding her purply baby stem!!!

IMG_20170216_230540.jpg
IMG_20170216_230511.jpg

Thanks for helping me out with everything guys!

Back