New Grower First grow using a spacebucket!

Yup, pretty normal for the leaves to turn yellow at the end. If you don't feel it's affecting the bud development, don't worry about it. [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

I feel like it has, or at least should do so! just think of autumn in nature, all thos leaves turn colours and its a good thing you dot have all those nutrient build ups in your product.

What's up guys just wanted to share the girl here standing at day 63!

I have been slowly lowering her daily nute intake while always maintaining her ph at 5.8. The deficiency doesn't seem to be getting any worse so I won't do anything to fight it at this point.
IMG_20170404_223433.jpg

@witchyhour @jingo @Deadlyeight @budelee @Santorini

What's up guys just wanted to share the girl here standing at day 63!

I have been slowly lowering her daily nute intake while always maintaining her ph at 5.8. The deficiency doesn't seem to be getting any worse so I won't do anything to fight it at this point.
IMG_20170404_223433.jpg

@witchyhour @jingo @Deadlyeight @budelee @Santorini
I wouldn't lower nutes yet...too many white pistils sticking out still. [emoji121] [emoji6]

She is probably still going to fatten up the buds at this point, she needs those nutes.

I wouldn't lower nutes yet...too many white pistils sticking out still. [emoji121] [emoji6]

She is probably still going to fatten up the buds at this point, she needs those nutes.

Unfortunately, I have to lower her nutes slowly because I have to cut her a bit earlier then ideal... I know I know :face:

Here's more pic of my girl on day 65 now :)

She is 25" tall in a 3 Gal Smartpot fillled up with Canna Coco and fed with Canna Coco A & B with Tap water PH'ed at 5.6-5.8 .

IMG_20170406_235359.jpg
CM170406-233616004.jpg
CM170406-233607003.jpg

Thanks for all the help and the information available on here! :greenthumb::thanks:

Back