New Grower First grow using a spacebucket!

That is the sweetest crawl space. Just need a tv or tunes in there! Maybe a mini fridge for bevies as well.
Awesome!
Haha! Not a crawl space, normal 8 ft ceiling...sorta. lol

And I do have a Bluetooth speaker for tunes, tv is too much distraction. Dancing and singing is allowed, though. [emoji106] [emoji16]

8b5018f0cea2eb5dd43eaaf89081a470.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Haha! Not a crawl space, normal 8 ft ceiling...sorta. lol

And I do have a Bluetooth speaker for tunes, tv is too much distraction. Dancing and singing is allowed, though. [emoji106] [emoji16]

8b5018f0cea2eb5dd43eaaf89081a470.jpg

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk
A sorry, I see that now that I enlarge the pic. The fitness machine looked like chair. Now I see the size better! Still an awesome little tent city regardless!

Happy Shatterday y'all!

Today is day 10 for my first baby! Yesterday on day 9 i finished the 1L bottle i had for her first week or so which was Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml + Tap water PH'd at 6.3 and 340ppm.

I started seeing a little bit of curling on the first leaves but she keep's on growing like crazy! The inside of my bucket right now is at 72-73F and the RH at 55-60%! I also received all the parts for my cob so i should be building that in the next few days!

Here she is!
IMG_20170211_150248.jpg
IMG_20170211_150254.jpg
IMG_20170211_150306.jpg

If you have any tips on what i should look for feel free to say it! I know that in my next mix of water i'll need to get the ph down to about 5.8 or so any advice on what i could get my hands on around the house to use as a ph down before i can go buy one?

Cob Nerdness
IMG_20170210_184353.jpg

Happy Shatterday y'all!

Today is day 10 for my first baby! Yesterday on day 9 i finished the 1L bottle i had for her first week or so which was Canna Coco A & B @ 1ml + Tap water PH'd at 6.3 and 340ppm.

I started seeing a little bit of curling on the first leaves but she keep's on growing like crazy! The inside of my bucket right now is at 72-73F and the RH at 55-60%! I also received all the parts for my cob so i should be building that in the next few days!

Here she is!
View attachment 700682 View attachment 700683 View attachment 700684

If you have any tips on what i should look for feel free to say it! I know that in my next mix of water i'll need to get the ph down to about 5.8 or so any advice on what i could get my hands on around the house to use as a ph down before i can go buy one?

Cob Nerdness
View attachment 700686
She looks to have slight stress going ,but,nothing to worry about,the baby leaves are delicate,as she grows a bit more she will get stronger and overcome the stress,temps look good but how close is your light?

She looks to have slight stress going ,but,nothing to worry about,the baby leaves are delicate,as she grows a bit more she will get stronger and overcome the stress,temps look good but how close is your light?
the light is about 10 Inches above her it is a 150w ufo led that pulls 50w out of the wall! i could add a spacer of 3" tho

the light is about 10 Inches above her it is a 150w ufo led that pulls 50w out of the wall! i could add a spacer of 3" tho
it should be alright,the RH is good too,man i cant wait to see your DIY COB build,ive got half the parts for mine,when the rest get here,ill be joining the COB party !!!

it should be alright,the RH is good too,man i cant wait to see your DIY COB build,ive got half the parts for mine,when the rest get here,ill be joining the COB party !!!
I can't wait to put the cob together and kick that blurple away from my bucket!!!

I can't wait to put the cob together and kick that blurple away from my bucket!!!
I hear ya..ill keep mine for a while,i have a second cob planned since i already have the drivers( this will use 1212s) the one i build first will use 1812 and 185 drivers

Back