New Grower First grow: the good, the bad & the ugly.

Another first. Tissue culture experiment.

Skywalker OG [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG], explant [HASHTAG]#6[/HASHTAG], day 5 in vitro. Pretty astonishing to see such rapid leaf formation.

SOG 2 - 6 day 5.jpeg

Looking great! I don't think that is bud rot it looks like the bud on the bottom is more ripe and developed than the upper piece of bud is all. Please do a smoke report on the cbd strain when it's ready, very interested.

Looking great! I don't think that is bud rot it looks like the bud on the bottom is more ripe and developed than the upper piece of bud is all. Please do a smoke report on the cbd strain when it's ready, very interested.
Gotcha! Thanks - I’ll post up a formal report after the cure. I will say the little bud I clipped and dried produced the effects I was looking for

Last edited:
Tissue Culture update: Bruce Banner and Critical Kush photoperiods at day 15 in rooting media. For scale, the plants are about 1 inch tall.
The book, Plants from test tubes by Holly Scoggins, is a good place to start. Like I *need* another hobby.......
rooting media.jpeg

Last edited:
That’s a long run, how do the Cheese trichs look?
A series of first-timer rookie mistakes really stunted it’s growth early on. Trichs just now beginning to appear en mass. All clear.

Back