New Grower First grow: the good, the bad & the ugly.

Hey great growing man! :slap: It's like a lifelong dream coming true, same thing here had a couple sense teen yrs but something always happened, all I ever dreamed to do was grow my own weed it's still really surreal. I want to try a cheese strain so bad that is one that is hard to find from usa based seedbanks yours looks great!

Hey great growing man! :slap: It's like a lifelong dream coming true, same thing here had a couple sense teen yrs but something always happened, all I ever dreamed to do was grow my own weed it's still really surreal. I want to try a cheese strain so bad that is one that is hard to find from usa based seedbanks yours looks great!

Many thanks! Growers choice seeds Cheese - US based

Cheese day 104 - aaaand holding.
cheese day 104.jpeg
cheese day 104a.jpeg

Last edited:
The Cheese day 107. Close but no cigar.....which is fine with me as those flowers continue to get fatter.

edit: good thing the carbon filter is doing its thing as the odor, no longer "feet & ass" thankfully, is much more pronounced.
cheese day 107 a.jpeg
cheese day 107 b.jpeg

Last edited:
:slap:Hey man we can rejoice together in the stand still! Growers choice 120’s! Takes forever for them to go cloudy and amber lol. Great growing!

:slap:Hey man we can rejoice together in the stand still! Growers choice 120’s! Takes forever for them to go cloudy and amber lol. Great growing!
Haha! Awesome man. So as the newest member of the “120 Club” I thank you!

As this was my first plant ever I did some crazy training/over watered/under watered and (I thought) stunted it severely. Either way, it’s not like I’m going anywhere...

Back