New Grower First grow: the good, the bad & the ugly.

What’s your trichs like? Mine are about 15% amber day 110. Still see some clear in amongst all the cloudy.

A few amber trichs discovered on a sugar leaf today. Caylx trichs appear mostly cloudy with some still clear as well. Day 109.

CBE84CB6-41DA-4179-9A3C-0A06F2034F0B.jpeg
C055E2FA-57CC-4798-A28E-C01E1A0DC388.jpeg

Last edited:
CBD Crack 1, day 78.

View attachment 1038086
View attachment 1038087
View attachment 1038088

Bigger flowers hanging in cardboard box and popcorn nugs into the ubiquitous paper grocery bag.

I want to thank all of you for the guidance. Much appreciated!

The first time I tried to grow cannabis was in 1974 as a young teenager. My mother wanted to know what happend to the roll of aluminum foil...... which I had procured for the walls of my bedroom closet - Fail number 1. The only other time before now was in 1978. How my mother found out about those two straggly plants struggling for survival behind the garage I’ll never know. Fail number 2.

Fast forward 40 years....success! Gratifying to say the least. Third time’s a charm.
Congrats on your first successful grow.

What’s your trichs like? Mine are about 15% amber day 110. Still see some clear in amongst all the cloudy.

Quite a few “hard” amber this morning. *Many* more with an amber “blush” coloration. Suits my taste. She’s coming down, Day 110.

Quite a few “hard” amber this morning. *Many* more with an amber “blush” coloration. Suits my taste. She’s coming down, Day 110.
Sweet dude! Congrats! I held mine over one more day.

Thanks! With as (surprisingly) fast as things began to turn in the last 24 hrs, I didn’t want to miss the boat.
I double checked mine today.

Back