New Grower First grow: the good, the bad & the ugly.

CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] day 24 - began LST two days ago. This one was planted offset of center to train....unlike the first two :doh:
cbdc2 2-21-19.jpeg

CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG] day 40
cbc1 2-21-19.jpeg
CBDC 1 2-21-19.jpeg

The Cheese continues to p...l...o...d along. Day 59.
cheese 2-21-19.jpeg

Switched out the Mars Hydro 48 with a Chilled Logic/Rapid LED/Gromau5 100w puck v2. 3000k and 4000k blend with 4 far red diodes.
I goofed and ordered the wrong heat sink for what I had planned....but it worked out in the end. So now it's the HLG 100w and the 100w puck at 24".
puck 1.jpeg
puck2.jpeg
puck3.jpeg
puck4.jpeg
puck5.jpeg
Super bright. The tent is a little cooler and a lot quieter.

Looking good. I'll be dropping a cbd crack seed in a few days so I'm still watching your grow with anticipation. :smoking:

Quick documentary note: lessons learned about defoliation stress and autoflower health - as evidenced by the stunted Cheese and to a much lesser extent CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#1[/HASHTAG]. The Cheese was the first plant and received my best Edward Scissor Hands impersonation on several occasions. She was obviously unimpressed.

CBD Crack [HASHTAG]#2[/HASHTAG] has already boarded the LST train - and I will do as much leaf tucking as possible in an attempt to avoid removing any part of the plant. My primary concern is providing space for air movement at the base.

You should still get quite a bit out of it pretty sure one of mine was stunted and got an ounce and a half with cfl and she was only 14 inchs tall.

With defoliation I wait until around preflower so the plant has enough time to use nutes from the big fan leaves to get it's structure but I only really do it cause I have to with the indicas I've been growing or would get no light penetration on lower buds.

Back