Indoor First Grow - starting late

Frank Rizzo

Open your ears, jackass!
Reaction score
IMG_5146.JPG
I stumbled upon AFN on accident and I couldn't be happier. Great little web community. So helpful. Anyways I ordered some seeds last month knowing nothing about anything. I don't know the breeder, quality of genetics, I didn't even know I had ordered autos until they arrived! None the less, here I am, learning tons thanks to you all. So here is my first grow/journal. No idea if I'm even doing it right. I would imagine just updated pics and a little info as to what I've done thus far ? Anyways the set up:
32x32x63 tent running air cooled 600 mh and will switch to hps when I start seeing signs of flowering.
Seeds:
Two blue dream autos, one Amnesia Haze auto, 100% success rate for germination and sprouting. All three are in ffof in [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] pots (next time I will get air pots)
It's day 13 for the blue dream, day 8 for the ah. Planning lst if possible. Here are pics of the blue dream. I will do the ah later. Also, it's my first grow ever so I am open to thoughts/ideas/advice etc.
Also not sure why the pics upload sideways.

Attachments

• IMG_5147.JPG
    IMG_5147.JPG
    258.4 KB · Views: 115
If the plants are a nice green don't change too much too fast. Feed lightly at first and don't over water. They look fine. You will be fine. Happy growing.

If the plants are a nice green don't change too much too fast. Feed lightly at first and don't over water. They look fine. You will be fine. Happy growing.
Thank you. I don't know when to start feeding I'm going with day 18

Pretty soon , I start at the fifth node has developed. Very lightly.

@Frank Rizzo glad you got a journal going.

A little heads up...ffof medium burns auto seedlings A LOT, Ive noticed here @ AFN.

I would advise holding off on feeding for a bit. At least 2 weeks, maybe 3. When you do start, go with 1/4 strength.

Also...take pics with phone vertical.

A little heads up...ffof medium burns auto seedlings A LOT, Ive noticed here @ AFN.

I would advise holding off on feeding for a bit. At least 2 weeks, maybe 3. When you do start, go with 1/4 strength.

Probraly good idea. I use soilless mix. Noting in the mediem unless I give it to them.

Yeah next time I will be figuring something else out for a medium. I didn't know but here we are. And I will take pics vertically. But since I'm gone for the night can I bug you guys to tilt your heads one last time and take a look at this? I noticed a yellow spot on a bottom leaf before I left the house. Is this the soil burning ?

Attachments

• IMG_5149.JPG
    IMG_5149.JPG
    247.2 KB · Views: 137
No. That could be from the leaf sitting in wet soil. Keep an eye on it.
Looks great man!

Here are the pics I promised. Still no water for the blue dream and just a cup maybe to the little amnesia haze.

Attachments

• IMG_5153.JPG
    IMG_5153.JPG
    229.9 KB · Views: 178
  • IMG_5154.JPG
    IMG_5154.JPG
    239.3 KB · Views: 177
  • IMG_5155.JPG
    IMG_5155.JPG
    272.2 KB · Views: 166
  • IMG_5156.JPG
    IMG_5156.JPG