New Grower First Grow - Northern Lights Autoflower - Sprouty

I can't stop looking at my plant...lol. Last night a few hours after watering, she was getting really droopy looking. This morning it was right back up again. 14 inches now!! :D

Great looking first grow. Keep up the good work.

I can't stop looking at my plant...lol. Last night a few hours after watering, she was getting really droopy looking. This morning it was right back up again. 14 inches now!! :D

Mesmerizing ain't they! But be careful mate, if ya look too long ya start to see stuff that's not really there! lol

Day: 39

Update. Gave her another watering and nutes yesterday...will probably need it again tomorrow. Height is now 16 inches, and very bushy lol. Starting to form little buds now :)

My next grow I'm going to have to lst to save height space. I'm going to look into led too...as well as cfl's. Need to read up on led's first though. I'll grow another Northern Lights, as I have 4 more seeds. I also have a pack of 5 Zeus seeds that a local hydro shop guy gave me...haven't figured out what I'm going to do with them yet.

20150330_155651.jpg20150330_155718.jpg

Little Sprouty is really sucking up the water now. Is it ok to be giving nutes every watering, or should I alternate water & water/nutes? Watering with nutes every two days atm.

Day 42:

Here's an overhead view just taken. At lunch today I'll give it another watering / nutes. I'll be doing to some mild lst on the main branch and a few others as well, as I've run out of room to raise my lights.

She's now 17 1/2 inches tall and 2 feet wide! :D

20150402_060109.jpg

Day 45:

Not too much action. Gave it just some plain water yesterday...2.25 L, no nutes. Did some mild lst on the main branch and a few others. Got rid of some dead leaves.

20150405_075526.jpg20150405_075828.jpg20150405_075906.jpg

Back