New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Here is better view of tricomes
bca6e13a8c690a52f55374c1e1c05d80.jpg

Her top is at 25 inches now. All other colas are trying to catch up with the top cola. Light nutes burned so I lower from 1 liter of nutes to 1/2 liter. So daily she get half liter of nutes and two liters of water from now on.

20c83d15b068dbd68d2ea52fb972d2c5.jpg

6739d6f2883ed183019c26b0d147f6a9.jpg
Wow thats lots of bud sights. None of mine ever get this much. I do have one that has many more then my last round lol iam so excited for you. I cant wait to see your harvest. Yayyyy

Sent from my LGMS631 using Tapatalk

Wow thats lots of bud sights. None of mine ever get this much. I do have one that has many more then my last round lol iam so excited for you. I cant wait to see your harvest. Yayyyy

Using a Metal Haldide lights for the first three weeks or thereabout seems to work for me. M/H gives you a shorter bushier plant with closer nodes.Even if you use one a plant can still stretch out but overall it works well.

Thank you Honeybfly! She's still doing great. Got a little nutes burns but not too much worry. She's my first ever plant which got more than a dozen of bud sites. I haven't taken any picture of her since.
I have been too busy with other stuffs and not pay attention to this forum. I wish I could have more time to read others' journal and update my journal.

Back