New Grower First Grow - Nirvana's Blue Mystic Auto

Ahhhhhhhh.......why oh please tell why the pot is not filled? Just a slight rookie error. I have grown a number of Blue Mystics. They smell wonderful while growing, have a great berry/fruity smell. I will admit though that the results that another member and myself have had with the Nirvana Blue Mystic's this strain seems a bit unstable. I believe others had FEM seeds that were males and myself and others had non autoflowering plants. Just keep a watch out on those two issues. What soil mix and nute line are you going to be using?

Welcome to AFN!

Good luck.[/QUOTE

I too had a few that went crazy I had one shot up to over 5ft tall and never flowered after 3.5 months of growing but the ones that did grow properly was amazing smoke.

Yeah. It's amazing smoke so far for me. I think the way I grew it has given a lot of potency to Blue Mystic flowers. It takes out the guess work of how much water it needs in different growth stages and when it actually needs juice. It grows naturally and strong healthy with better result of quality buds. I read some Blue Mystic journals but they are pretty much in micro grows or cfl lighting setup which all give out okay results.

Sorry to hear you had troubles with Blue Mystic plants you grew. I think they crossed with better strains recently. By the way, I don't get promotions from or paid by Nirvana.

I'm happy with my Blue Mystic grow. It's maybe just me got lucky.

Yeah. It's amazing smoke so far for me. I think the way I grew it has given a lot of potency to Blue Mystic flowers. It takes out the guess work of how much water it needs in different growth stages and when it actually needs juice. It grows naturally and strong healthy with better result of quality buds. I read some Blue Mystic journals but they are pretty much in micro grows or cfl lighting setup which all give out okay results.

Sorry to hear you had troubles with Blue Mystic plants you grew. I think they crossed with better strains recently. By the way, I don't get promotions from or paid by Nirvana.

It's all down to how well u grew it bro

Yeah I had some awesome blue mystics as well but a few went crazy idea say 1 out 8 for me.

Here is Blue Mystic head. It has been cured in mason jar in total darkness for three weeks since. No weight loss and tricomes are still visible.
9c52ba4ad456a63f8ba0d49ae005e9a2.jpg

Back