Outdoor First grow, MI5 greenhouse uk

Once that growing bug bites mate it's hard to give it up,and the more you grow the better you get at it.those are 2 nice strains you got germing,iv seen grow logs of both here at AFN,good luck with those bro and if you start a journal Ill be subbed in for sure

cheers red, I was after something small, fast and blows your tits off, so I went for the BHD, ordered them from herbies and I didn't want the free seeds they offered so I thought I'll be cheeky and ask for a autoflower fem seed instead (like my old mam use to say "if you don't ask, you don't get) and they said yes and sent me the SCS instead...you can't ask for better than that.
so im hoping I can get them harvested by october, if not i'm gonna have invest in some lights and stuff........oh and heres a pic of my shark attack and deep sweet grapefruit photo grow I've got going at a mates gaff.
17~6~12.jpg

This was taken about 2 weeks ago they're about 2 months old here.

cheers villain, I'm pretty happy with the way coming on....can't wait to sample it :bong:

cheers red, I was after something small, fast and blows your tits off, so I went for the BHD, ordered them from herbies and I didn't want the free seeds they offered so I thought I'll be cheeky and ask for a autoflower fem seed instead (like my old mam use to say "if you don't ask, you don't get) and they said yes and sent me the SCS instead...you can't ask for better than that.
so im hoping I can get them harvested by october, if not i'm gonna have invest in some lights and stuff........oh and heres a pic of my shark attack and deep sweet grapefruit photo grow I've got going at a mates gaff.
View attachment 99833

This was taken about 2 weeks ago they're about 2 months old here.

Nice one mate,herbies are good iv ordered a few times,with herbies if you order from the main site you get free photo beans,but if you go to herbies auto section it's free autos.hope all goes well for you buddy :smokebuds:

Yeah, they're not bad, i'd would order from them again, but i'm going to try this sites seed bank next, i want too try STITCH's white sirius for my next grow...hopefully indoors, have you ordered from here, are they any good ?

Yeah mate iv ordered off here with no probs at all,took 14 days for my money to get to them and the beans to get to me,but the freebies make up for the wait :smokebuds:

14 DAYS ....you must have the patients of a saint mate, where they come from Holland or something?

What did you order and what freebies did you get from them Red, if you don't mind me asking.

Its cause we send cash or cheque abroad mate,theres no card payment system yet.but it works fine just be discreet with cash,bubble wrapped envelope works good.i ordered the magic dragons mate and i think i got 10 or 15 free giggle juice,semi autos,i think its the begging of an auto northern lights project by mossy..but iv seen lots of other members getting other strains as freebies.:smokebuds:

I like the sound of cash payments, no paper trail and all that, I think I'll give them a try, and order some white sirius in a week or 2.....Cheers for the info Red. :peace:

Its cause we send cash or cheque abroad mate,theres no card payment system yet.but it works fine just be discreet with cash,bubble wrapped envelope works good.i ordered the magic dragons mate and i think i got 10 or 15 free giggle juice,semi autos,i think its the begging of an auto northern lights project by mossy..but iv seen lots of other members getting other strains as freebies.:smokebuds:

I seen a section that said electronic payments us this not ready yet???? How ya been red eye,hope all is well

Well unfortunately i've had chop my plants down due to mold :cuss: the weather has been a fuckin disaster, its done nothing but piss down for what seems like weeks now.
Any way I had to harvest 4 of my 5 plants, and it looks like i got about a quarter oz out of it, maybe a bit more, so its not all bad, and ive still got a plant left to go as well.
So for £50 lay out its not that bad seeing a quarter where i live is about £50 to £55, plus I had the enjoyment of growing my own weed....just hope my next grow gets a better yield.

Back