New Grower First grow – Log – Seedstockers Auto Northern Lights

Day 44

Mini tower fan arrived and installed, replacing the awful RAM clip on. Before watering
Grow 01 Day 44.JPG

And after
Grow 01 Day 44a.JPG

Day 45

Still awaiting a possible diagnosis from the infirmary forum. She is still growing though, which is good
Grow 01 Day 45.JPG

Day 46

Infirmary advised of a CalMag and Phosphorous deficiency. To combat the CalMag issue, I have stopped filtering my water. If this doesn't help (as I'm in a soft water area), then I will create a CalMag solution (recipe in Infirmary post)
Grow 01 Day 46.JPG

Day 47

The CalMag issue doesn't appear to have got any worse following yesterday's unfiltered watering
Grow 01 Day 47.JPG

Day 48

Due to high prices and shipping costs for the BioTabs range of PK Boosters, I have found an alternative Organic PK booster from BioBizz with a similar NPK ratio (Bio-Bloom). Moved a few branches around the Scrog and gave a watering with Bio-Bloom to combat the Phosphorous deficiency
Before
Grow 01 Day 48.JPG

Grow 01 Day 48a.JPG

After
Grow 01 Day 48b.JPG
Grow 01 Day 48c.JPG

Day 49

Grow 01 Day 49.JPG

Grow 01 Day 49a.JPG

Day 50

She seems to have liked the Bio-Bloom (no new necrosis as far as I can see). Some necrotic leaves have come off with a gentle pull.

I spoke too soon regarding the CalMag deficiency though. I saw some new rusty spots.

I was going to get some Gypsum powder from my local Home Brew store, but further reading has shown that I got Sulphate, Nitrate and Carbonate mixed up, so my "recipe" will likely lead to too much Sulphate.

Luckily, my local Hydroponics store had a deal on BioBizz CalMag, so got myself a bottle and amended my water with it.

Before watering and moving some branches round the Scrog net
Grow 01 Day 50.JPG

Grow 01 Day 50a.JPG

And after
Grow 01 Day 50b.JPG
Grow 01 Day 50c.JPG

Day 54

Grow 01 Day 54.JPG

Grow 01 Day 54a.JPG

Day 55

Grow 01 Day 55.JPG

Grow 01 Day 55a.JPG

Day 56

Watered with BioBizz CalMag and Bio-Bloom
Grow 01 Day 56b.JPG

Grow 01 Day 56c.JPG

Discovered I had a 10x Macro clip on lens for my smartphone
Grow 01 Day 56e.jpg

Looking as trying a clip on 60x Microscope (similar to this) to hopefully capture and inspect the trichomes and their heads

Day 57

Grow 01 Day 57.JPG

Grow 01 Day 57a.JPG

Your comments and advice are always welcome

Day 58

Grow 01 Day 58.JPG

Grow 01 Day 58a.JPG

Day 59

Before watering with CalMag and Bio-Bloom
Grow 01 Day 59.JPG

Grow 01 Day 59a.JPG

And after. I noticed some tip burn, so I halved the dose of Bio-Bloom to 1ml per litre.
Grow 01 Day 59b.JPG

Grow 01 Day 59c.JPG

Day 60

The last of the CalMag deficient leaves were removed.
Grow 01 Day 60.JPG

Grow 01 Day 60a.JPG

Day 61

Grow 01 Day 61.JPG

Grow 01 Day 61a.JPG

Day 62

Overnight, the soil monitor registered a drop in soil moisture from 30% to 6%. This heatwave has really made her thirsty. Watered with CalMag and Bio-Bloom.
Grow 01 Day 62.JPG
Grow 01 Day 62a.JPG

Grow 01 Day 62b.JPG

Note for admins
Please can you edit the title of the thread? I forgot to put the seed supplier/breeder info in the title, and I would like the "Space bucket" crossed through since it was retired. The supplier/breeder is Seed Stockers. Many thanks.

Note for admins
Please can you edit the title of the thread? I forgot to put the seed supplier/breeder info in the title, and I would like the "Space bucket" crossed through since it was retired. The supplier/breeder is Seed Stockers. Many thanks

@420Forever can u help Dave out with this? :d5:

:pass:

Note for admins
Please can you edit the title of the thread? I forgot to put the seed supplier/breeder info in the title, and I would like the "Space bucket" crossed through since it was retired. The supplier/breeder is Seed Stockers. Many thanks.
@420Forever can u help Dave out with this? :d5:

:pass:

done & done :thumbsup: ppp

Day 63

Grow 01 Day 63.JPG

Grow 01 Day 63a.JPG

Grow 01 Day 63b.JPG

Got the clip on 60x microscope. Does the job nicely, and only £7.99.
Grow 01 Day 63c.jpg

Grow 01 Day 63d.jpg

Grow 01 Day 63e.jpg

Grow 01 Day 63f.jpg

Grow 01 Day 63h.jpg

Day 64

Looks like I'll be watering every 2 days instead of 3 now.
Grow 01 Day 64.JPG

Grow 01 Day 64a.JPG

Grow 01 Day 64b.JPG

Day 65

Grow 01 Day 65.JPG

Grow 01 Day 65b.JPG

Grow 01 Day 65c.JPG

The buds/colas are developing nicely
Grow 01 Day 65a.JPG

You can use the zoom on your camera as well and it will get rid of the black ring around the photoz. :thumbsup: With NL, you have a ways to go :smoking:

Have fun! :pass:

Back