New Grower First Grow Led+Hps ( Blackberry Kush + DinaFem Critical2.0) (Autos)

They sprouted on the 12 of this month took a few days to push casing off so around 14days today look pretty small .
Looking good bro and dont worry how small you think they are i really stunted my white widow with cold coco and cold water(newbie mistake)here she is day 17 now this is small and now today a massive bush so dont worry bro your doing a great job.i am subbed aswell good luck
20160217_074213.jpg
20160328_065854.jpg
20160328_065916.jpg

and yep that really was day 17.lol i even super cropped the main cola

Looking good bro and dont worry how small you think they are i really stunted my white widow with cold coco and cold water(newbie mistake)here she is day 17 now this is small and now today a massive bush so dont worry bro your doing a great job.i am subbed aswell good luck
View attachment 546752 View attachment 546753 View attachment 546755
and yep that really was day 17.lol i even super cropped the main cola
You guys are putting my mind at ease lol

Here we go another quick update I think there around 21days old tomorrow
They seem to be starting to get there growth on ( : however there is one super tiny one smallest auto I have ever seen 4 out of 6 have shot a pistil so there starting to transition to bloom!

There's recent pics took tonight having a hard time getting pics to attach they keep coming in blank .hmm figure it out tomorrow lol thanks for checking out my girls!

Back