First Grow In Almost 2 Years!

Day 47. Fat Blueberry (Rear Right) full flower and stacking QUICK. She has a smell that neither my wife or I can figure out yet. Different for sure.
Day 47. x2 Purple Kush (Left Front and rear) one is in full flower stacking nicely and one is just entering flower. She stretched a lot was VERY small but leggy now. Will definitely not be a cola gal more like golf balls all over. Weird plant 🤣
Day 40. Critical + (Front Right White pot) She is just entering flower still stretching a little actually. She will be a nice plant I think especially for only being in 1.5 gallons of coco.
IMG_20240512_123930867_HDR~3.jpg
IMG_20240512_124000604~3.jpg

Day 26. AK Auto (Front) she is a bush and I've stripped her down a few times she just keeps growing the dang leaves back. Nice plant though I like her. Stout and very vigorous growth.
IMG_20240512_124039552~3.jpg

Day 20. Northern Lights in coco. She is lightening in color on me and slowing growth for some reason. Still working on a solution to get her to bounce back as I'm still not used to coco.
IMG_20240512_124105708~2.jpg

Those numbers are good. I'd up the feed by 10% and see how the leaves look. Might be hungry or could just be a light green plant
Do you think maybe I'm not watering enough? Like more frequently maybe twice a day? As soon as I watered her today she perked right up praying now.

Are you using any calmag looks like their schedule calls for it the whole grow
View attachment 1682185

Also @Hotfire runs those nutes in soil but he’s the only one I know on site using them and he does very well with them
Yea I have been following that schedule to a T the ppm comes out right where I want it so it works out good. I'm pretty sure I'm just waiting to long to water/feed. So used to soil I catch myself lifting the pot and walking away when I should be watering like twice or more a day.

Back