New Grower First Grow- in 40 years

Thanks Brah! Enjoying playing with still life photos- a whole lot different then shooting dirt track races
also i don't know if you have seen any of my threads but i used to have in fact i still have the same viperspectra light you have its in my cupboard and i had it mixed with others but i pulled great weight so its a great light

The 2 big girls overnight have developed rust spots. The only thing I can think of is that 6 days ago I started feeding 1/2 strength nutes. Wondering if I should go back to full strength as that is what they are used too? Full strength on the Base Bloom nutes and half on the add-ons? Using AN Sensi Coco range of nutes. @Tyler_Durden88
rust.jpg

Last edited:
Now that I took a minute, it's only on A1A which has been the healthiest of the gang.
It only seems to be on big fan leaves. Should I trim those off so the plant isn't trying to fix them instead of blooming?

Last edited:
Looks like calcium issues and some over feeding with the burnt tips. Very dark green usually means excessive nitrogen.

The burnt tips are why I backed off to half strength nutes 6 days ago. The rust literally appeared overnight. Today I tried full strength of the A&B nutes and half on the amendments. Added some calmag. Weird that one plant is lime green no burnt tips etc and has been fed the same as the others. It is also the latest bloomer- just starting

I had to raise the ph as well- was 5.4. Ec of feed was 1397 Runoff was 2719 - seems high but I still don't have a satisfactory understanding of that. Seems I see a lot of conflicting info.

I had to raise the ph as well- was 5.4. Ec of feed was 1397 Runoff was 2719 - seems high but I still don't have a satisfactory understanding of that. Seems I see a lot of conflicting info.
Ya that’s very high Ec. I would back off a bit. Maybe get an pro or two in here for another opinion.

Back