First Grow... gathering parts... look over my stuff

I'd stick with the 20" x 36" - you'll be thankful for the extra space when it comes time to add other equipment (humidifiers, circulating fans, filters, etc). A 2' x 2' would be really tight with 2 plants - I'd probably only do that for a single plant.

Make sure you do a grow journal when you start so we can follow along!
I will document the entire process, from renovation to duct work to the actually grow! Thanks for the help!

St. Tom

have some rep and your gonna kill it bro
I'm seriously humbled by the effort you have taken to help me out, and for all the sources! I've read about all the issues you posted and armed with that information I'm going to move forward with the upgraded version of that Maxxisun light (MAXSISUN PB2000 Pro). My only regret is that of my tent size, but my oldest is in his last year of school and is planning on moving away... so a room is opening up! But for now I've got my odd sized tent.

Before I move forward, if I might ask, do you think my choice of tent is a good one? Regarding the size, I could put in a 2x2 instead of the odd 20"x36". I was thinking the extra usable space with 12 more inches of length would be more valuable then the square shape that only has 4 more inches width.
When you have space a 4x4 is the king of tent sizes but i would wait until your oldest moves out for that because i have a 4x4 in my bedroom next to my bed and it takes up a lot of space but all we do in there is sleep and lay in bed watching netflix before bed, np for us. we spend 95% of our time in our gaming room which i would love to put a tent in but because of 2 gaming pc's the room stays about 78-83F lol i'll buy another portable ac unit one of these days and get my 3rd tent for that room.

I'd stick with the 20" x 36" - you'll be thankful for the extra space when it comes time to add other equipment (humidifiers, circulating fans, filters, etc). A 2' x 2' would be really tight with 2 plants - I'd probably only do that for a single plant.

Make sure you do a grow journal when you start so we can follow along!
yeah stick to 2 plants max 3 if you really want to push it. i stuffed 4 plants in my 2.3x2.3 and i was lucky they stayed short or i would of been in trouble. after all your equipment is in the tent then you can really see how much space you have.

Back