First Grow... gathering parts... look over my stuff

@Zeromitch I hear you. I'm going to stick with my lighting. Do you think that having 2 is better, or should I go for the combination light?

@Zeromitch I hear you. I'm going to stick with my lighting. Do you think that having 2 is better, or should I go for the combination light?
more is always better haha but get what you want and think is best.

just collect rain water bud, cheaper than a RO waste and its FREE, start with 5 gallon buckts or buy a big trashcan and start collecting

As for autocob lights, sure they are good but for $120 or so for a 65w led, naw no thanks, amazon has plenty of $40 leds that are 100w and use samsung diodes
i have x2 of these and they got me by 2 grows, 4 plants 200g and 2 plants 87 grams
Amazon product

I couldn't see any mention of what diodes that light uses. But maybe I missed it. I have both an autocobs and a 110w board with samsung lm301b diodes (sf1000). My autocobs consistently out perform my samsung board in terms of Grams per watt and bud density by a large margin with less watts. However, I find the samsung diodes give me slighty nicer flowers.

Whatever works, i try to get people to start cheap and if they love it, spend a fortune later. i started with these cheap ones and moved to bloomplus3000 and 1500 later for my 4x4, yes i know more cheap lights but lights proven to work for the price point.

I noticed they don't say what diodes now but when i purchased them they said samsung were used, in the questions on the product if looked up it still says they are samsung.
I'm sure your autocobs will outperform these qb's maybe but for the price of $40 its hard to beat what works just fine vs what also works just fine but costs x2 more.

I have two MaxiSun lights. I forget the model but they are 185 watts I think it was. Had them for two years grown quite a bit of good smoke with them in a 2x4 tent.

I just bought a Viparspectra P2000 200 watts dimmable to go with them, as i have increased my grow space to a closet.

Right on sounds like a solid plan too.

Personal question for you @MassMom, I got a 1 XL autopot system coming and all i have is promix and hydroton, would that work in place of coco? i have a huge bag of megacrop and 2 bags of promix organics, trying to save on buying coco if i can.
Hi sweetie, I have never used pro mix, but a lot of dudes here have. I would mix the hydroton with the promix....and not put a layer on the bottom of the pot. I have been told by some master growers here that it can cause problems wicking up the water when there are different substrates
in the bottom. Go for it!!!!

Thanks for all of your input so far. I'm thinking of changing up my lights to a COB/LED hybrid.

Something like the
Amazon product

Is this to much for my 20x36x64 tent?

Thanks for all of your input so far. I'm thinking of changing up my lights to a COB/LED hybrid.

Something like the
Amazon product

Is this to much for my 20x36x64 tent?

It says: Recommended application in 4x4, 5x5, 8x4 tent. and its input wattage is 120w i don't know about that 1, looks like it gets hot too for a small tent but only 120w i dunno

For $209 you would of spent, i would suggest spending a little more and going with @Marshydro

I think this would be way better than that amazon light you posted but still overkill for a 2x3, if that is what 20x36 is
Desktop Screenshot 2021.08.30 - 21.43.50.42.png

Back