New Grower First grow (Devils Cream by Sweetseeds)

Thanks @microncreek and @jingo

I thought it was foxtailing but as a new grower I wanted to make sure before blurting it out.

It's probably the nitrogen overload my girls had gotten from the beggining that caused this along with a possible light leak during a few days where I wasn't home to close the side flap. The sun from my window tends to leak through my blinds and light up the room.

When I start to trim should I take the foxtails off completely or trim around them for best bud structure?

I'm assuming just take them off all together as they arent very tight.

Thanks a bunch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I vape, so shape doesn't have the same appeal. Potency is important. It can be the nicest trim, but if it doesn't work, I man be looking for dem a fox tail.

Thanks @microncreek and @jingo
The sun from my window tends to leak through my blinds and light up the room.

When I start to trim should I take the foxtails off completely or trim around them for best bud structure?

I'm assuming just take them off all together as they arent very tight.

Thanks a bunch

Funny you should mention the light leaks. That can cause something that looks a bit like Foxtailing and I've had that before when my green work light started wearing thin and got I guess a little bit too much of the other spectrums through the green.

You can trim those fox tails off down to the tighter bud structure and then smoke all the foxtails first or make it into hash or whatever. That way by the time you get to those tight buds they'll be a little bit more potent and it'll be.... I don't know that's kind of the way I do it anyway a lot of times I'll smoke my popcorn test stuff first if I don't have a whole lot of stuff on hand. Which is funny, now that I think of it I don't ever run short of weed since I started growing autoflowers. I think I actually get a lot higher production from autoflowers.

Funny you should mention the light leaks. That can cause something that looks a bit like Foxtailing and I've had that before when my green work light started wearing thin and got I guess a little bit too much of the other spectrums through the green.

You can trim those fox tails off down to the tighter bud structure and then smoke all the foxtails first or make it into hash or whatever. That way by the time you get to those tight buds they'll be a little bit more potent and it'll be.... I don't know that's kind of the way I do it anyway a lot of times I'll smoke my popcorn test stuff first if I don't have a whole lot of stuff on hand. Which is funny, now that I think of it I don't ever run short of weed since I started growing autoflowers. I think I actually get a lot higher production from autoflowers.

Well as soon as you told me it was foxtailing I did some searching lol. I found a couple helpful forum discussions on it. So I read up a bit more.

But yea, just going to try and trim them off probably because they are stretching out too far past the main cola structure to try and shape them around it.

Everyone says they take them and smoke them regular or make them into hash so I will probably just keep them for my personal stash. Maybe cure them a little longer and compare them to the other buds that I plan on curing for a shorter period of time. I'd like to see if theres much difference after the first 3-4 weeks of curing.

Thanks again!

Back