New Grower First Grow Blueberry DWC

Excellent stuff.
I started with a 4-pot RDWC system with a single reservoir, but now have 2 pots, each with their own reservoir outside the tent (single res for multiple plants is a pain in the ass).
I won't be adding any more pots in the future as the 2 plants fill the tent (4x4)

Excellent stuff.
I started with a 4-pot RDWC system with a single reservoir, but now have 2 pots, each with their own reservoir outside the tent (single res for multiple plants is a pain in the ass).
I won't be adding any more pots in the future as the 2 plants fill the tent (4x4)
Where have you been bro! Glad to see you back

Excellent stuff.

Yes, a single reservoir for multiple buckets can be a pain.
I don't understand why more people don't grow multiple plants in single, larger reservoirs.
The maintenance work can be very easy if an external reservoir with float valve is also used.

I grow 2-4 different strains in single, 13 usable gallon reservoirs, and have found that differing nute needs and different plant heights are non-issues.

Day 39

Untied the girls today. Tent is full so I didn't really have anywhere else to train them to. I also took some of the bottom leaves off. They weren't getting light and weren't looking great anyways. I'm amazed at the growth I've seen the last few days. I measure off the middle plant to the light. Been seeing over an inch a day lately.
day 39 pic 1.jpg
day 39 pic 2.jpg
day 39 pic 3.jpg

Day 45

Still seeing an inch or more of growth everyday. The girls range in size from 28"-33" (71-84cm). The center plant is clearly a few days ahead in pistil production. New white hairs showing up daily. Unlike the ones in my beard, I'm happy to see these. Feel free to ignore the minor nute burn from getting a little heavy handed a couple weeks ago.
Day 45.jpg

Looking good man! Not long from now!

Your plants very good for your first run at canna. I will be following along with you.

Back