Indoor First grow: Blue Mystic/Lemon OG Haze AF, T5s, Fox Farm OF, Apollo Tent, + L. Williamsi seedlings

Hey thank you

Fine meds is all I ask for :D

I watered/fed yesterday, maybe my last feed since its getting close, but i just did a regular dose of bigbloom, then cut the tigerbloom down to 1/4tsp, then 1tsp 1-0-0 calmag, all mixed together and fed. Will probably just do distilled water only from here on out.
At 68ish days I'd do the same, she'll start eating her leaves soon. I grew 3 last year or maybe the year before lol time flies, i think they were right at 80 days when I picked them.

10 weeks. Just distilled water from here on out. Looking at the buds up close with the naked eye in normal lighting these buds definitely have this off-silver/blue haze to them and the leaves up near the top.

The buds are getting really hard/dense. :D

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Nice growing in here mate. That BM looks cracking! Also loving the peyote. Recently met someone who also has some. I'll just swap to my phone and post a pic.....

Hey brother, thanks!

And nice on the friend with the yotes, they're a passion of mine - those and trichocereus cacti. Beautiful cacti and really beautiful experiences to be had :D

Well, checked trichomes with the magnifier and probably 70-80% are cloudy, and seen a handful of slightly amber tips on a few, and also nearly all the hairs were brown and sunken down into/onto the buds - so I decided to do the chopchop :tang:

First time trimming, and dannng is it tedious haha. :D

Here's some pics - a shot of the plant, one of the tops up close, and then all the branches piled up after snipping them. I'll update once all of it's trimmed down to size just to get a wet weight for the heck of it. Cheers guys!

photo1.jpg

photo2.jpg

photo3.jpg

Back