Indoor First grow: Blue Mystic/Lemon OG Haze AF, T5s, Fox Farm OF, Apollo Tent, + L. Williamsi seedlings

Congratulations brother on your first complete cannabis grow :clapper:. Unfortunately, can't give you rep right now, but as soon as I can, I will :coco:.

Trimming IS tedious, after my first grow me and 2 other people trimmed 9 plants for 8 hours straight just to get it all done at once :yoinks:! And that was after a work shift of 8 hours and was followed by another work shift :bow:.

Congratulations brother on your first complete cannabis grow :clapper:. Unfortunately, can't give you rep right now, but as soon as I can, I will :coco:.

Trimming IS tedious, after my first grow me and 2 other people trimmed 9 plants for 8 hours straight just to get it all done at once :yoinks:! And that was after a work shift of 8 hours and was followed by another work shift :bow:.

Thanks dude! Yeah almost close to being done trimming.

Geeze, 8hr shift, trimming plants, then another 8hr shift - beaaastt :D Hats off to you sir.

Thanks dude! Yeah almost close to being done trimming.

Geeze, 8hr shift, trimming plants, then another 8hr shift - beaaastt :D Hats off to you sir.

Man, I made half a kilo of great weed and was high off that scissor hash for almost a whole day. Wasn't exhausted because I was psyched about my first harvest :bow:.

Well, trimmed everything up decently, some minor sugar leafage left behind, though mostly trimmed, also most of the stem is cut out. I weighed everything out and wet came out to 192g. :vibe::cheers::smoking:

Here's a shot of the buds mostly trimmed up :D

Going to brown paper bag it, then cure according to FullDuplex's thread. :thumbsup:

Cannnn't wait to smoke this

photo2.jpg

Day 5 going on 6 of paper bag drying the blue mystic, small stems snap, dry outside, bag was at 69%, so I transferred to jars for the remainder of the cure. Going to remove the lid and burp, repeat a twice or so a day, I want to try to get close to 60% or so. They're looking very pretty, though the light I caught them in wasn't the greatest. :D Cheers!

photo4.jpg
photo3.jpg

Day 5 going on 6 of paper bag drying the blue mystic, small stems snap, dry outside, bag was at 69%, so I transferred to jars for the remainder of the cure. Going to remove the lid and burp, repeat a twice or so a day, I want to try to get close to 60% or so. They're looking very pretty, though the light I caught them in wasn't the greatest. :D Cheers!

View attachment 807429 View attachment 807430

Excellent work Mr P, beautiful buds.

Back