Dinafem First Grow: Blue Critical

Good call on reducing the lights on hours and will be on the look out for your next update :bong:

All the best

Mark ..

Cheers Mark, full photo end harvest update, with some pre chop pictures, bud pictures etc coming soon!

Had her branches chopped, and hung up for 6 days in the pre cleaned grow tent. Took around 3h to trim and hang, weighed @ 119g after the 6 days drying, jarred when the branches popped when snapped, lots of extra unweighed larf for extracts too. Tent was around 18-24c, 40-60% humidity for those 6 days. Curing in some cvaults / mason jars w/ boveda packs now.

Was only expecting maybe 2.5 oz max first grow. Sampled some of the bud via my Arizer solo 2, and can say she's got a really nice full body relaxing stone, with some time distortion effects. Hits the body & eyes fast, deep berry flavour too and lots of trichs. Good stuff! Looking forward to trying her after a proper cure.

About to grab a dual cob light for the next round!

Last edited:
Cheers Mark, full photo end harvest update, with some pre chop pictures, bud pictures etc coming soon!

Had her branches chopped, and hung up for 6 days in the pre cleaned grow tent. Took around 3h to trim and hang, weighed @ 119g after the 6 days drying, jarred when the branches popped when snapped, lots of extra unweighed larf for extracts too. Tent was around 18-24c, 40-60% humidity for those 6 days. Curing in some cvaults / mason jars w/ boveda packs now.

Was only expecting maybe 2.5 oz max first grow. Sampled some of the bud via my Arizer solo 2, and can say she's got a really nice full body relaxing stone, with some time distortion effects. Hits the body & eyes fast, deep berry flavour too and lots of trichs. Good stuff! Looking forward to trying her after a proper cure.

About to grab a dual cob light for the next round!

Thank you mate :thumbsup:

Will be on the look out for it :pass:

So glad you got more than expected and knowing this strain once fully dry and cured your in for a treat :bong:

All the best

Mark..

Final update for this grow. She's still curing, flavours getting better day by day though. Probably vaped around 3g of the 119g. Heavy indica, tons of trichs, lots of sticky resin too. She'll keep me going for a while.

If you're a beginner and want some easy to grow bud, that gets huge, with killer berry flavour and full body effects seriously give Blue Critical a go. Will be growing her again after I've ran out for sure.

New grow coming next week, not sure what yet, but I've upgraded the mars to a dual cob setup.

Pre harvest shot:
1.JPG

2.JPG

Final update for this grow. She's still curing, flavours getting better day by day though. Probably vaped around 3g of the 119g. Heavy indica, tons of trichs, lots of sticky resin too. She'll keep me going for a while.

If you're a beginner and want some easy to grow bud, that gets huge, with killer berry flavour and full body effects seriously give Blue Critical a go. Will be growing her again after I've ran out for sure.

New grow coming next week, not sure what yet, but I've upgraded the mars to a dual cob setup.

Pre harvest shot:
View attachment 901870
View attachment 901871[
Nice natural wood bud hangers :cool1:

Pre harvest shot:
View attachment 901870
View attachment 901871
nice natural wood bud hangers:cool1:

Back