New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Ive got that blueberry from them that is painfully slow as well but they do get huge when they take forever. Should definitely b worth the wait. U going to do any dark time like 48 hrs before harvest ?
I’d like to try that, but not sure how I’ll be able to work it with the tent so full. I do have an empty 3x3.

I have a tent move planned from an upstairs bedroom down to the basement when GG harvests, I’ll work it in if I can.

Precious little happening in the tent. GG (day 119) is super frosty, and mostly clear with some cloudy. The NLs (day 89) are bulking up nicely, NL1 sporting a nice frost already. They are going to be yielders. The reptile light is in, 12” away from anything, I just need to set the timer.

It’ll get interesting in another week or so, I’ll be looking at harvesting GG and germinating some new babies.

View attachment 1000551

NL2:
View attachment 1000556

NL1:View attachment 1000552

GG:View attachment 1000553 View attachment 1000554
Everything looks great. You’ll be sitting back enjoying a smoke before you know it. Btw - where did you get your COBs? I’m thinking of getting some next grow, and a new tent.

Everything looks great. You’ll be sitting back enjoying a smoke before you know it. Btw - where did you get your COBs? I’m thinking of getting some next grow, and a new tent.

The tent upgrades can be endless! Every time I think 4x8 or 5x5 :drool:

I got the cobs from cobshop.net.

Great as per usual with loveliness from corner to corner.

Soon you'll have those jars filling with greasy nugz worthy of their namesake as they cling to you fingers everytime you dip into the jar!

Looking sweet bro! Great job on the UV light. Be careful to have eye protection if you are around that thing bro. Even a few seconds looking into that thing is not good.

Buds are going to frost up really nice now. Thanks again to @Mañ'O'Green for starting this trend on this site getting us cob users to add the UV for more frosty ladies!:kiss:

I
Looking sweet bro! Great job on the UV light. Be careful to have eye protection if you are around that thing bro. Even a few seconds looking into that thing is not good.

Buds are going to frost up really nice now. Thanks again to @Mañ'O'Green for starting this trend on this site getting us cob users to add the UV for more frosty ladies!:kiss:
I just made some chocolates out of the GC and BB rosin from my last grow and the terpene profile is much improved. I had a good aftertaste for at least half an hour on the BB i tried. It is so hard to type. I am baked!:chef:

I

I just made some chocolates out of the GC and BB rosin from my last grow and the terpene profile is much improved. I had a good aftertaste for at least half an hour on the BB i tried. It is so hard to type. I am baked!:chef:
Sounds so tasty bro! I am a true believer on the UV. I ran that UV light I had on that Fruit Punch for the last ten days and she was noticeably frontier and her aroma doubled nearly as well. I have a plan now how I will use both UV and IR supplements to each grow to maximize spectrum and find the right balance for my environment. I am adding a light which has UVA and UVB, the ph I will use the other blurple to supplement either even more UV or IR. With my budget, and using what I have now, I believe that will be my best combo and will improve flavor profiles through terpene and added oil production. The science is solid on it. I think I have don every my homework. Looking forward to the next grow. I am going to try an organic soil grow as well, so I am really doing all i can to improve flavor. My first soil grow will be relatively simple, with some super soil and few additives and teas added along the way. I have not grown this way in over twenty years, but I am looking forward to getting away from the chemicals. Composting and building my own soil will be my project for outdoors this next summer.

Lots to do to get ready now! Thanks for the huge tip man!

Back