New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Here ya go for a great first grow and having the patients of an experienced grower...................:slap:
Thanks Time!
I've just realised i've been checking my trichs with a loupe that's covered in resin. Wondered why it was so hard to see anything clearly :smoker1: Way closer than I'd realised. Whoops!

Haha — now I’d better check mine!

I've just realised i've been checking my trichs with a loupe that's covered in resin. Wondered why it was so hard to see anything clearly :smoker1: Way closer than I'd realised. Whoops!

I love going through life with resin colored glasses!

Wow amazing 1st grow, hope you got plenty of jars ready as your going to need em lol :bighug:
:slap:
Haha! Thanks Chro — I picked up 9 liter-sized infinity jars, hoping to fill them all but we’ll see. I’ve been out of pot for a while and not about to buy any now, just cutting a little piece off of GG every time I walk by, the incredible dwindling plant LOL. Do you have a grow journal? I’d love to follow along. I’ll be running Colorado Cookies on my next grow.
Awesome growing congrats! :smoking:

Thank you!

Haha! Thanks Chro — I picked up 9 liter-sized infinity jars, hoping to fill them all but we’ll see. I’ve been out of pot for a while and not about to buy any now, just cutting a little piece off of GG every time I walk by, the incredible dwindling plant LOL. Do you have a grow journal? I’d love to follow along. I’ll be running Colorado Cookies on my next grow.

Thank you!
Haha, I remember doing the same thing on my first grow, I decided to start after being ripped off for The last time from a dealer and although it might still be a bit green there is great satisfaction about smoking something for have spent time and love growing!
Thanks for reminding me! Yes I have a journal but haven't done an update in a while, my 1st attempt at photo's which hasn't gone particularly well, when lights come on in 30 mins I will get an update posted and tag you in so you can have a good giggle :haha:

Haha, I remember doing the same thing on my first grow, I decided to start after being ripped off for The last time from a dealer and although it might still be a bit green there is great satisfaction about smoking something for have spent time and love growing!
Thanks for reminding me! Yes I have a journal but haven't done an update in a while, my 1st attempt at photo's which hasn't gone particularly well, when lights come on in 30 mins I will get an update posted and tag you in so you can have a good giggle :haha:
Awesome, thanks Chro! I promise not to laugh, when things go wrong in a grow I feel it in my heart. Kind of wimpy I know but I get the feels when a grower tries his best and a complication comes along and fucks something up.

Awesome, thanks Chro! I promise not to laugh, when things go wrong in a grow I feel it in my heart. Kind of wimpy I know but I get the feels when a grower tries his best and a complication comes along and fucks something up.
It's fine if you want to laugh, I do everytime I open the tent and look at how tiny my buds are, if I didn't I think I would cry instead lol!
Had the dreaded root rot earlier in the grow and changed up my setup alot, the roots just aren't developed enough, its true what they say, the bigger the roots the bigger the fruits!
On a positive note though, it is the frostiest and best smelling plant I've ever grown at this point.

I’ve been lucky that my res temp stays dead on between 68 and 71, hopefully between that and the hydroguard I can skip the root rot lesson. I wonder if all that stress contributed to her dankness. Grow journals that didn’t go smoothly are the best ones to learn from IMO.

I’ve been lucky that my res temp stays dead on between 68 and 71, hopefully between that and the hydroguard I can skip the root rot lesson. I wonder if all that stress contributed to her dankness. Grow journals that didn’t go smoothly are the best ones to learn from IMO.
Yes learned alot during this grow, my res temps are good, I just decided to try an air diffuser instead of air stones but it must have got clogged up quickly and I was lazy at the start of the grow and didn't change out the res for a few weeks so didn't notice there wasn't many bubbles being created so my poor roots were sat in stagnated water for I don't how long, will stick with air stones going forwards though!

Back