New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Happy 100th day birthday GG! :woohoo: And 70 days for the NLs.

Merry Christmas everyone! :jointman:

7C43EF22-313D-4AA0-80DD-8EF080B0FEC8.jpeg
29A129BA-4291-435C-8118-E96A100B62D0.jpeg

Because COBS ...

View attachment 992796 View attachment 992797
I need to rethink my plan for all the cords. As of right now, the 2700k’s are on 24/7 :bow:
There's no proof that running 24/0 instead of 18/6 gives you faster growth. Actually plants can get tired of constant light and really benefit from a few hours rest. I've always ran a 18/6 light cycle. And it helps your lights last longer and also lowers energy costs. And anytime you can increase the longevity of your lights and save money without affecting the plants its a good thing. Looking good. Do them lights not daisy chain?

There's no proof that running 24/0 instead of 18/6 gives you faster growth. Actually plants can get tired of constant light and really benefit from a few hours rest. I've always ran a 18/6 light cycle. And it helps your lights last longer and also lowers energy costs. And anytime you can increase the longevity of your lights and save money without affecting the plants its a good thing. Looking good. Do them lights not daisy chain?
Hi Tyler - I’ve been running the lights 20/4. I believe in a few hours rest. The 2700k’s are going to run 24/7 until I change out the power strip that runs off the timer, not enough room on it for 2 extra lights. I have a bigger power strip I can throw in there but I was saving it for the other tent. I LOVE getting new things but I hate redoing all the power cords!

The buds will love the new lights, DG! Good stuff!
Thanks Iriee! I’m pretty stoked.
Looks really good! The ability to set the height and intensity of each light individually is a really plus for your system - congrats!
Hi Dewey! I am loving these lights as much as the ladies do. Hopefully they start layering on some thick luscious buds!

your girls look wonderful and i bet they love all there new lights nothing better buying a few Xmas upgrades for yourself also i had been to your thread before but lost it im all over the place at the min but im subbed up now

Back