New Grower First grow and new to the network...

Looking good. :toke:
Thanks Time!

your girls look wonderful and i bet they love all there new lights nothing better buying a few Xmas upgrades for yourself also i had been to your thread before but lost it im all over the place at the min but im subbed up now
You came at the perfect time! Shit’s about to get real what with the new lights! :smoking:

Very nice.
Thanks LittleMT, having lots of fun on my first grow!

Its a heck of a 1st grow...…..On top of being fun I find it relaxing and therapeutic...… Something special about caring for these beautiful plants.
Thank you. I never would have made it this far without all the help I got here. This is a great group of people.

I am loving this new hobby. Always wanted to grow, finally the time was right. I look forward to my time with the ladies. I have to travel next week - they’ll be on their own for 4 days - it’s like leaving a newborn LOL.

Thank you. I never would have made it this far without all the help I got here. This is a great group of people.

I am loving this new hobby. Always wanted to grow, finally the time was right. I look forward to my time with the ladies. I have to travel next week - they’ll be on their own for 4 days - it’s like leaving a newborn LOL.
you do become very fond of them and its deffo an addictive hobby and what a payoff at the end :bong:

Im so Jelly Davis. I really hope ours turn out even half of what yours do. On the flip side of it we have learnt so much from this first grow that I am supper excited for the 2nd!!!!
Aw shucks CD! Your girls are going to surprise you! :d5:

Back