New Grower First Grow - 2x4x7 Tent, Amare SP400

One of the Auto Bluetooth has a poor looking pair of first leaves. They are all brown and dried up looking. Not sure if this one is going to make it. The other Bluetooth has yet to pop up. All the GDP look great though, all three have their first pair of true leaves.

20170614_200003(0).jpg

I went a bought a tiny $5 electric heater from Walmart and it got the temps up to 73-75°F now. Should see faster growth now, before it was getting down to 64-65°F which I think is too cold for seedlings.

20170614_143203.jpg

What products in the Bushmaster line so you have? I got the microbe brew also kelp me kelp you or something and had a strange feeling it was expired I called Fox farms and they translated the expiry code and it was expired in 2014. I went back to the hydro store and they had an entire wall of expired product. Be careful since u can't see when it expires and it's in some stupid code for some reason

Also I recommend not watering near the base so much of the plant saturate a ring around the stem (also the rest of the pots just not right at the base and keep expanding further away from the base after everything watering. The idea is to make the roots search for water which will give you a bigger root mass = bigger plants

Thanks for the tips @CTb1

I came home from work just now and checked on the girls and the Auto Bluetooth leaves have come back to life. They look just fine now, wow not sure if the seed shell you see in the photo had just fallen off, maybe that is why those leaves looked dead at first.

What a great setup. Good on ya for getting a tall tent. I regret buying a 5 foot short tent. Live and learn, good luck bro! :thumbsup:

What a great setup. Good on ya for getting a tall tent. I regret buying a 5 foot short tent. Live and learn, good luck bro! :thumbsup:
Yeah, I read multiple people say they wish they had the extra 2 feet. I'll be doing some photo trainwrecks soon and feel like I will use every bit of this tents space.

When should I start feeding 1/4 strength AN Mirco, Grow, Bloom in this Coco Loco? I'm at day 6 right now. This is what they look like.
20170616_213939.jpg

Three GDP in the back, Auto Bluetooth in front.

Here are close ups of the GDP's
20170616_215650.jpg
20170616_215654.jpg
20170616_215657.jpg

Here is the one Bluetooth that came up.
20170616_215704.jpg

The other Bluetooth didn't make it. I dug back the dirt to find the seed still just the same as when I put it in. So I germinated another Bluetooth and just planted it today.

Yeah, I read multiple people say they wish they had the extra 2 feet. I'll be doing some photo trainwrecks soon and feel like I will use every bit of this tents space.

When should I start feeding 1/4 strength AN Mirco, Grow, Bloom in this Coco Loco? I'm at day 6 right now. This is what they look like.
View attachment 766325
Three GDP in the back, Auto Bluetooth in front.

Here are close ups of the GDP's
View attachment 766337 View attachment 766338 View attachment 766339

Here is the one Bluetooth that came up.
View attachment 766340
The other Bluetooth didn't make it. I dug back the dirt to find the seed still just the same as when I put it in. So I germinated another Bluetooth and just planted it today.
Never used Coco Loco personally. I believe it has a starter charge of nutes, I'd wait another 2 weeks or so to start feed. You're gonna have this tent PACKED before you know it. Looking good. :thumbsup:

So this Bluetooth I planted to replace the one that didn't make it, has caught up to the others a half-mile down the road and slit their throats.... It was a good one!!!!

It popped up right away and already has its first true pair of leaves growing strong. I'm surprised, it must be that my temps are now in the 75-79 range that's making the difference.

Going to give one more week without nutes, but I'm going to start the cal mag at a low dose this next feed(.5ml/l). Have on order a pH/TDS Combo meter from Hanna. Hope it gets here soon.

......No Way! Hah............................ WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!! ( I have a picture of my brother and I at the bar this was filmed in, right next to the picture of Man Lands On Moon. It's great!)

So this Bluetooth I planted to replace the one that didn't make it, has caught up to the others a half-mile down the road and slit their throats.... It was a good one!!!!

It popped up right away and already has its first true pair of leaves growing strong. I'm surprised, it must be that my temps are now in the 75-79 range that's making the difference.

Going to give one more week without nutes, but I'm going to start the cal mag at a low dose this next feed(.5ml/l). Have on order a pH/TDS Combo meter from Hanna. Hope it gets here soon.

......No Way! Hah............................ WE LANDED ON THE MOON!!!!! ( I have a picture of my brother and I at the bar this was filmed in, right next to the picture of Man Lands On Moon. It's great!)
Excellent choice of lighting. Is manipulation an option for your space? I would use a Scrog net if height was limited.

Never used Coco Loco personally. I believe it has a starter charge of nutes, I'd wait another 2 weeks or so to start feed. You're gonna have this tent PACKED before you know it. Looking good. :thumbsup:
nah buddy coco is a neutral medium. youve got to feed it from day one. just been reading up on it as been considering doing a wee bonzai experiment with it. i use hydro so the nutes are compatible. its actually quite fascinating stuff regarding how it behaves as a growing medium. i may get shot for this but i swear im not a member anymore lol. just got it off google. https://forum.grasscity.com/threads/about-coco-coir.1104950/
good wee thread about coco coir there. well worth a read

Back