New Grower First ever grow...Think Different...101% organic using LED lights

I wish you big, budding, bountiful beauties!
good%20vibes%20small.jpg
Smilies%20Smoking%20a%20Weed.gif

doubling that! :check:

Welcome and good luck on your grow! You are gonna love this girl when she finishes. Pro tip: turn off your led and use an alternative light source when taking pictures. This will help identify any potential problems that may develop. Also you can definitely fit 2 think Differents in that size tent (unless you go DWC, those get huge!).

Hey, my friend, I saw the fans and filters and what-not in the tent. I meant that since you have the tent inside a closet, if you were getting adequate fresh air into the closet so the tent isn't just circulating the stuffy, used air... yes, I can be confusing sometimes.

I must apologies since I set you on the wrong foot guys. In my first post I said that my growtent was in a closet. My growtent is actually in a wardrobe (english is not my daily spoken and written language). I drilled 3 holes in the wardrobe. One for the intake, one for the extraction, and a small one for the electrical cable. The intake fan (which is currently not powered) is mounted directly to the wardrobe. The acoustic ducting goes from the extraction fan trough the drilled hole and extracts the air in my apartment. The third small hole for the electrical cable is also sealed properly. Fresh air (air from my apartment) comes in at one side, and I have the acoustic ducting for the extraction blowing air the other side. I open up my windows more often now to allow air exchange.

I hope this confusion is now less confusing...:smoke:

Cheers..

RYGB...:peace:

turn off your led and use an alternative light source when taking pictures. This will help identify any potential problems that may develop.

Much obliged for the support sir...:tiphat:...I was thinking of that, so yesterday I bought a 6500K cfl for the pictures. I already snapped a few pics which I'm gonna post shortly as an update.

Also you can definitely fit 2 think Differents in that size tent (unless you go DWC, those get huge!).

Being that this is my first grow ever, I didn't want to complicate things and decided one plant would be enough to start with and get a feeling for how things work.

Thnx again...:Cheers:

Excellent choice for a first grow, I've seen new growers come in with a Think Different and blow all my plants away haha!

Here’s another update ladies & gents...

72 hours (3 days) after planting seed…
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390981-caption.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390982-caption.jpg

96 hours (4 days) after planting seed…she’s about 5 cm (2inches) of height..
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390983-caption.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390984-caption.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390985-caption.jpg

After 120 hours (5 days) after planting seed…I’m going to officially call this DAY NUMERO UNO!!. I have seen some growers classifying day 1 as when they planted the seed, but in my case I will be following the Biobizz feeding schedule and they classify day 1 when the plant has 2-4 leaves. Besides that, my substrate was pretty dry (no soil was sticking to my fingers when poking it at numerous spots) so it needs watering and it would be just the right time to start with the root-juice. So this is my reason for me calling this moment my day 1. Here are some pics from day 1..she’s about 5,5 cm (2,17 inches)…
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390987-caption.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390988-caption.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390989-caption.jpg

Yesterday I put my water to sit in the bucket with 2 active carbon sponges pad (I use these) and an aquarium air pump (100 liters/hour). The reason I take this step is to remove the possible chlorine, ozone and peroxide that may still be present in my tap water. This is me doing my best to grow organic…
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390986-caption.jpg

The water has been sitting for about 18 hours. I pHed the water to 6,9. I added ¼ the recommended Biobizz dosage which was ¼ mL/L. The easiest way I find to measure such small quantities is with the help of a manual propipetter…
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390990-caption.jpg

I have a 1mL and a 5mL. I already had these which I use to fertilize my planted aquarium.

I used a cup to gently pour the water on the substrate. I first poured about 2/3 of my water (I didn’t have no run off yet). After about 15 minutes later I poured the rest and got a nice run off.
redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture390991-caption.jpg

After letting it drip for 15 minutes I poured the run off into a bowl to test the pH, but it got contaminated when I accidentally knocked over a glass of water, so I didn’t even bother testing the pH…next time then…

I have the smartpot raised (so air can pass underneath the pot). When the water drips it splashes a bit outside my drainage container I have underneath the pot. So I wiped the sides and the bottom of the tent down with some white vinegar, which is a natural disinfectant, hereby also removing the small substrate particles that were blown out of the pot by the clip-on fan I have for circulating air. I like to keep it clean…

Reading for lights off are:
23,8C (74,8F)
67% RH

Readings for lights on are:
26,5C (79,7)
69%

This is it for now…I don’t think I forgot anything I wanted to say. So yeah…thnx guys and gyals if you’re still around.

Be safe..

RYGB…:peace:

Sweet little Babe! :thumbs:

Something to keep in mind... The biobizz Grow will really push your pH down when you start using larger amounts. If you lower pH before adding the nutes you might find yourself down in the low 5's when you get to full strength...
Big Green Vibes, my friend! :Sharing One:

Something to keep in mind... The biobizz Grow will really push your pH down when you start using larger amounts. If you lower pH before adding the nutes you might find yourself down in the low 5's when you get to full strength...

That's a good point!...The next watering I will add the nutes first and then add apple cider vinegar to get the pH down to about 7,0. I haven´t started with the Biobizz Grow yet. I will be adding that in the 2nd week. The last watering was just the Root Juice which was 1/4 the recommended dosage.

Thnx for the advice mister...:coffee2:

Day 3

Yep..I´m that guy...the one that is so excited about his first grow that he snaps pics of his plant almost everyday...so here they are....pics from day 3. WARNING: There are no buds yet, so don't be scrolling down with high expectations!!!...:grin:

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture391475-day-3.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture391476-day-3.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture391477-day-3.jpg

redyellowgreenblack-albums-think-different-picture391478-day-3.jpg

:Cheers me Dears:

Movin right along! :thumbs: :Sharing One:

Back