Grow Mediums First Coco Grow....Mephisto Alien x Toof

Nice numbers bro i think you get like 150+ grams including the popcorn :greenthumb: the mystery mephisto is gearing up to beat her too! Nice job im excited to see how she will turn out with the extra light reaching the bottom. That was my mistake on my cheese candy didnt defoliate enough and some branches were underdeveloped when i chopped her.. good luck with her bro! So are u doing anything differently on the mephisto gal? Curious how you're adjusting.. :pass:

Thanks dude!

I was monitoring the res daily this go around and adjusting the ec with fresh Ph'd water. but I do not want to have to do that so I am doing a small flush every two weeks. When I do that the runoff is in the 1.6 to 1.9 range. I run fresh Ph'd water till the run of is about 1.3 Ec. So far so good. She seems to be enjoying it and she hasn't shown anymore signs of being burnt.

I also got her to 6 feeding quicker. and I'm plucking anywhere between 5 - 10 leaves a day. She is really starting to flower now And hopefully shes done growing she is at 45" tall and 36" wide:growing:

All the popcorn and sugar leaves ended up being 102 grams of dried. In the process of making my Canna coco oil now.:woohoo:

Thanks for stopping by :pass:

Duuuuude impressive! Gonna have a ton of oil :smoking: Smoking good on ur side!
Small flush every 2 weeks smart. Gonna try that out next time see if it relieves stress during late flower when I usually get deficiencies. She done with the vertical growth? 45 inch tall what a monster lol

Duuuuude impressive! Gonna have a ton of oil :smoking: Smoking good on ur side!
Small flush every 2 weeks smart. Gonna try that out next time see if it relieves stress during late flower when I usually get deficiencies. She done with the vertical growth? 45 inch tall what a monster lol

I ended up with 2 cups oil. I took 2 caps worth last night I normally take 4 sure am glad i didn't, the 2 put me right on the edge of anxiety. I was high as fuck for 3 hours and when the high was done the high was done! I was worried about the underdeveloped popcorn buds but was hoping that the mix of the fully developed sugar leaves from the top would even it out....It did not! So popping one now going to build my tolerance over the weekend the good news is, as long as I don't get greedy and take to much I found my "while at work medicine" :jump:

Final weight 160 grams. 90 grams of buds @62% and 70 grams of popcorn that is now 2 cups of coconut oil.:yay:

How do I go about getting my Coco badge?
dude click the report button next to give rep button then write what it is your reporting ie your first coco run can i have a coco badge :pass:ps meant to say great growing dude

Great growing Fantasy,i neednt ask if youre happy with the drip system in coco.Your bom nom plant looks beautiful mate.
I think youve just gone favourite,odds on.Shes a belter.
Ive missed most of this thread coz my alerts dont work all the time,i must start checking,watched threads.
My apologies and good luck in the BOM comp.

Back