Grow Mediums First Coco Grow....Mephisto Alien x Toof

Wait....where is the finish report?

The only time I smoked her was from a sample bud. I am not cracking the jars again till November 3rd. I haven't been able to let my buds properly cure from my last harvests. Although they get me good and high the taste and the smell has a lot to be desire. Matter of fact I am not allowed to smoke my Lemon haze around my wife (smells like dog shit) So I want to do this one right especially since it will be ready for the holidays when I will be able to share and I still have pleanty to get me by. I will do a full smoke report soon buddy thanks for stopping by.

I am enjoying the coconut caps I ended up with 360 gel caps.

Alright I just read through this thread. First, I'm impressed, you stuck to the coco rules and you produced a giant coco monster as most people do when they do it properly. Second, congrats on the great bud!

You were skeptical about the pot size at first. Has that fear gone away?

The only time I smoked her was from a sample bud. I am not cracking the jars again till November 3rd. I haven't been able to let my buds properly cure from my last harvests. Although they get me good and high the taste and the smell has a lot to be desire. Matter of fact I am not allowed to smoke my Lemon haze around my wife (smells like dog shit) So I want to do this one right especially since it will be ready for the holidays when I will be able to share and I still have pleanty to get me by. I will do a full smoke report soon buddy thanks for stopping by.

I am enjoying the coconut caps I ended up with 360 gel caps.

Wonderfull grow, I have enjoyed it very much reading from page 1 and on.

I am starting with coco too, baby is 4 days old and looks fine.

Good luck!

Alright I just read through this thread. First, I'm impressed, you stuck to the coco rules and you produced a giant coco monster as most people do when they do it properly. Second, congrats on the great bud!

You were skeptical about the pot size at first. Has that fear gone away?

Thanks Dude! I appreciate you checking it out. I will never second guess you again on pot size LOL.

I finally broke down and vaped a bud.

Smell: Very piney with a hint of sweetness behind it when I first opened the jar. Soon dissipated to just piney....All of my weed smells like this. I feel like i am doing something wrong with the cure. I am going to do a lot more reading on the subject before my next one is ready.

Taste: Piney.... Smooth.... Again thought tastes like my others did.

High: Starts off in the head for just a little then BAM I am stoned on my ass. Awesome evening bud for jamming or watching a movie....I could for the most part follow along...Then it was time for a nap. Woke up still feeling high and groggy.... Definitely don't want to wake and bake with this .

Over all I am happy with the results....Good thing too I have 5 more seeds:headbang:

Back