Indoor First basic grow - White Widow Auto t5 soil

Reaction score
First Grow so please comment I have seeds coming from G13 - Pineapple AUTO also Lost coast skunk AUTO and Dark Devil Auto... I will start indoors under light in about May timeframe and then move outdoors onto deck that gets tons of light and warmth here in Boston area

I ended up getting a white widow auto as well prior to getting rest of seeds to start my first grow.

I am using:
5gal Smart Pots
Rapid Rooter plugs and Germination station with heat mat
FF Happy Frog
FF Ocean Forest
2ft 2 bulb T5 light

As I mentioned my first grow! I mixed a pretty decent amount of perlite into the soil across the layers. I used FF ocean for bottom 3-4inches. Then slowly blended happy frog more in more to additional layers until the top 4inches of all happy frog. This way preventing any nute burn or so i am told.

I have couple samples of nutes: Rhizo Blast, Oily Cann, and Tappin' Roots. Just added bit 1/4 dosage of Rhizo to my gallon of purified water and watered tonight a bit. Had been about 3 days since watering from transplant.

So far:
under 24hr light
Started: 3-12 by planting in Rapid Rooter
Sprout: 3-15
Transplant into moist soil then add slight watering: 3-16
Watered very light: 3-18
Watered and added slight Rhizo Blast: 3-21

View media item 12088
View media item 12087
View media item 12086
View media item 12085
View media item 12084

Hey man, welcome to AFN and grats on your first grow! Going to sub to this thread here so keep posting updates on your journal as you see fit bro. Also just FYI for future pics, you can hit the Upload a File button to the right of Post Reply and add in thumbnail size (click to enlarge) or Full Image to get nice clean photos on your replies here and elsewhere, just a tip to make it easier for you to upload and easier for us on viewing! :smoking:

So far so good! If you need anything I am a complete noob but don't be afraid to @NugNoob or anyone else for that matter, @ will let peeps know you called their name.

Welcome again and enjoy your first slap courtesy of the biggest noob on AFN!
:slap:

IMG_1373.JPG
Day 7

Last edited:
DAY 8 Woke up this morning and noticed little purple in the center of the plant where new leaves are forming.. Is this something I should be concerned about?
Day 8am p2.jpg
Day 8am.jpg

Purple on a seedling.....:yoinks:

Jackpot!
Looks great. What strain is It? You've listed 2 but didn't say which this is. Unless I'm way higher thAn I thought

Back