Live Stoners FIRST AUTOGROW NOOB BOOB

Reaction score
whats good ya'lls. This is my first time growing autos so I'm a noob hehe. I'm growing some Northern Lights autos by Grower Choice seeds under a 600w hps grow light. I recently moved from a house to an apartment and have a 3x3 tent inside my room now.... I'm waiting to get an online fan with a carbon filter but was wondering what was the best one out there that is fairly quiet. I'm feeding my plants general hydroponics nuts ATM. I used to grow outdoors back then which I used fox farm. Is fox farm still better than general?
IMG_6320.JPG
IMG_6321.JPG
IMG_6322.JPG
IMG_6323.JPG
The biggest one I have topped it and is in lst mode. Just trying to experiment alittle before I grow more. 2nd one is just slight lst.. waiting for the lower branches to grow alittle more for training. The 3rd one however, I have topped it as well and is slight lst but the growth of this is sooo small. Do you think I have shocked them too much and stunt its growth at an early stage?! :(

Last edited:
whats good ya'lls. This is my first time growing autos so I'm a noob hehe. I'm growing some Northern Lights autos by Grower Choice seeds under a 600w hps grow light. I recently moved from a house to an apartment and have a 3x3 tent inside my room now.... I'm waiting to get an online fan with a carbon filter but was wondering what was the best one out there that is fairly quiet. I'm feeding my plants general hydroponics nuts ATM. I used to grow outdoors back then which I used fox farm. Is fox farm still better than general? View attachment 874950 View attachment 874951 View attachment 874952 View attachment 874953 The biggest one I have topped it and is in lst mode. Just trying to experiment alittle before I grow more. 2nd one is just slight lst.. waiting for the lower branches to grow alittle more for training. The 3rd one however, I have topped it as well and is slight lst but the growth of this is sooo small. Do you think I have shocked them too much and stunt its growth at an early stage?! :(
Welcome aboard bro all.looking nice and healthy in there

Sent from my HUAWEI CUN-L01 using Tapatalk

hi and welcome :pass:all looks well,will catch up with the others in no time.
pop into live stoners if you get lost or stuck.
good luck.
:pighug:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN and good luck with your grow! :greenthumb:

I'm waiting to get an online fan with a carbon filter but was wondering what was the best one out there that is fairly quiet
I have used Phresh filters and Vortex inline fans for a long time. Just be sure that the filters cfm is higher than the inline fan cfm. I have my fan/filter setup outside my tent. The fan/filter sits on two sheets of sorbothane.

Lots of growers still use Fox Farm products. I like their Coco Loco, which I use with regular coco as well. Originally I started in Ocean Forest/Happy Frog//Perlite.

:welcome:...:pass:...have a good grow bud!:peace:

Back