Outdoor First autoflower grow: Smile.

N

Nabuko Donosor

Smile1 003.jpgSmile1 004.jpgSmile1 005.jpg
This is my first attempt to grow Smile autoflower. The one on the 3rd picture is just a week old. Still giving Terra Vega and Rhizotonic root boost.

When do I have to switch to Terra Flores and stop with the root boost?

Anyone have experience with this strain?

Hey man welcome to the site :) I'm also growing smile auto,I'm on about week 6 and I'm finding them low maintenance and quite easy to grow,check out my grow on the outdoor section it's got a few pics etc

imo keep feeding terra vega untill shes started flowering. im big canna tera fan and have used it for the last few years indoors and out.

004.jpg006.jpg005.jpg007.jpg
This is an update. The 3rd is smaller because she is much younger than her sisters.

DSC00030.jpgDSC00031.jpg
Hi guys.

Like you all can see the smile is growing fast. No problems here.

On the 2nd picture are my other 2 projects. These are no autoflowers. I have a little problem here. There are yellowish spots with holes in it. I assume ome kind of insect is trying to destroy my investment.

So i bought some B.A.C. Plant Vitality Plus. Will this be enough to stop the quest of these bugs? Or is it an other problem?

Olaf.

hard to tell mate... can ya get closer pics? the plants look pretty healthy overall.. see a few scattered spots... but not sure what it is...

Back