New Grower First Autoflower (Bubblegum)

She is looking very healthy and happy, good job dude.

Update: Will be week 5 from seed as of 9/7/2021
Plant grew vigorously this week, watered with about 800 ml. Only thing is they seem to be clawing a bit. Besides that I’d say she looks great approaching flower!
Pictures:

You gonna bend her over and tie her down? ( :eyebrows: )

@Tom Bombadil :jointman::funny: Hahaa I know man my brother was telling me to do the same thing, was doing some weight training with tent stakes. Took them down a day ago and it looks like I never did anything. Trust me she’s getting tied down today

Update: New growth is filling out, watering with same amount and just letting her do her thing. Nutrients come in the next few days, delayed from Amazon :clapper: so I really haven’t given her anything, just letting the soil run out. Also a couple leaves seem to have “rust spots” pictures below, besides that she’s healthy

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 23
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 21
Looks like water got on the leaf then the light zapped it like a glass in the sun

She still looks very happy

Happy Sunday everybody! :toke: Been two weeks just here updating. To my surprise this plant is not an autoflower. I was curious as to why it wasn’t getting hairs after 6 weeks so I asked my friend what seed pack they were and it was the ‘ILGM beginner pack’ long story short they’re fem seeds. I flipped the lights to 12-12 on 9/12/21 so it’s been under the new light cycle for two weeks as of today. Finally got nice hairs coming in and it’s stretching nicely! (18 in tall / 13 in top of canopy) Pictures below:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 16
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 14
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.7 MB · Views: 16
Back