New Grower First Autoflower (Bubblegum)

@Mañ'O'Green Do you recommend I use any nutrients/fertilizers with Happy Frog/Ocean Forest, guy at the Hydro store said the soil should be good on everything for 3-4 weeks. Maybe Down To Earth 4-8-4 once it starts flowering?
Yes you will need to start feeding around the 4th week. What you use will depend on if you want to go organic or salt. Organic fertilizers are slower to get to the plant so you will want to start a little bit sooner than with salts.

My first suggestion is to stick with FF nutrients on their schedule but at a lower amount ~50% I would not go over 550 PPM of nutrients. Use the entire recommended system. They make their products to work with their soils.

Fox Farms Soil.jpg

Do not flush FFOF or FFHF. The flushing on the chart is for coco grows.

There are many many good salt based fertilizers.

@Zeromitch Good lookin’ out man! What kind you got? I’m looking to start maybe one more.
I have granddaddy purple auto and blue dream auto from them and they are the bomb, 1 is my day time smoke and the other is night time, i sometimes hit them every other hit haha good stuff. :thumbsup:

guy at the Hydro store said the soil should be good on everything for 3-4 weeks. Maybe Down To Earth 4-8-4 once it starts flowering?
Get some "buildaflower top dress kit" and barley straw mulch from "build a soil.com" and top dress about an inch of it at 3 weeks, then at 5 and 7 weeks and water with 1 tbsp black strap molasses per gallon of water and make your life really easy. Ive done it in containers as small as 1 gallon lol

GL!

Get some "buildaflower top dress kit" and barley straw mulch from "build a soil.com" and top dress about an inch of it at 3 weeks, then at 5 and 7 weeks and water with 1 tbsp black strap molasses per gallon of water and make your life really easy. Ive done it in containers as small as 1 gallon lol

GL!
:yeahthat: Listen to Tom, he helped me see the light :smoking:

Update: Will be week 5 from seed as of 9/7/2021
Plant grew vigorously this week, watered with about 800 ml. Only thing is they seem to be clawing a bit. Besides that I’d say she looks great approaching flower!
Pictures:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.5 MB · Views: 24
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 32
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.9 MB · Views: 28
Back