New Grower First Auto-grow.Week 6 - Automaria #1 (Paradise Seeds) - 90 Watt LED UFO 7 Spectrum - 15" by 20" by

I re read the whole thread and this being your first auto grow and all of the challenges you overcame this is INCREDIBLE. I would say start the flush and go another 10 days or so. How old is the plant, that is also important to know. You sir have a green thumb and have a special knack for listening to your plants. Anyone who has read some of my posts know that I have a theory about spending time with your plants and looking at them and studying them, you have done that naturally and the curiosity of the plant growing has you addicted. Welcome to the dark side my friend :) Can't wait to see the final harvest and dry weight of this beauty.

On a side not I would look into getting this strain tested, I know from years of growing that things is waaaaaaay higher than 12% it so so covered in trichs I would say 20% is not out of the question(based on looks alone and the amount of resin and trich coverage all the way down to the fan leaves)

Due to the overall badassness that was displayed here I nominated this plant for the BOM contest. I nominated pic 12 of 20. I think it will be close between you and True's AutoUltimate Good luck

She's looking good dude. Have you started to flush yet?

I flushed her around a couple of weeks ago because id given too much fertaliser and the PH was too low in the soil and Muddy helped me out with that one cheers! I gave it some more water a few days ago and added a little molasses and got the waters PH to 6.6-6.7 and made sure there was a good amount of water running out the bottom of the pot incase there was still any excess fertaliser in the soil. I will keep doing this untill all the leafs have fell off and i start seeing the trichromes turning milky white and amber at the moment they still look clear to me.

I re read the whole thread and this being your first auto grow and all of the challenges you overcame this is INCREDIBLE. I would say start the flush and go another 10 days or so. How old is the plant, that is also important to know. You sir have a green thumb and have a special knack for listening to your plants. Anyone who has read some of my posts know that I have a theory about spending time with your plants and looking at them and studying them, you have done that naturally and the curiosity of the plant growing has you addicted. Welcome to the dark side my friend :) Can't wait to see the final harvest and dry weight of this beauty.

On a side not I would look into getting this strain tested, I know from years of growing that things is waaaaaaay higher than 12% it so so covered in trichs I would say 20% is not out of the question(based on looks alone and the amount of resin and trich coverage all the way down to the fan leaves)

Hi thanks alot unfortunately i don't really know exactly how old she is when i first started this thread i estimated around 6 weeks old. She got a bad start and seemed a slow grower compared to other seeds i'd tried in the past her roots didnt even come out of the little puck i started her in untill around 3 weeks into her life and had about 6 leafs and around 2 or 3 inches tall when i potted her in soil. I think it was around 8 inches tall with not many leafs and only the start of branches appearing when she started to show white hairs from the nodes so she done most of the vegative growth in the pre-flowering stage because she's reached 30 inches now!:Growing:

Im starting to wonder how she would have turned out if i had put her under the LED from day 1 instead of the window and used the right soil with the proper strength dose of fertaliser? Im hoping the next seed i grow will be healthier than this one i feel sorry for her lol. Unfortunately i don't seem to be able to find any more of the "Automaria #1" seeds online but Paradise Seeds is sellinng a hybrid of it called "Automaria #2" and they say its been bred with a male sativa to increase the yeild and quality of smoke. Sounds interesting but i already have some Auto Wappa, Auto Whiteberry, Vertigo and Pandora seeds from paradise seeds so i don't know if i will buy them just now but maybe later on as id like to hold onto as much of the genetics of this plant as possable just because its the first auto that i grew.

Due to the overall badassness that was displayed here I nominated this plant for the BOM contest. I nominated pic 12 of 20. I think it will be close between you and True's AutoUltimate Good luck

Wow cheers mate i didn't think she was that good lol. I feel proud that somebody would nominate her for award thats so cool!

Wow cheers mate i didn't think she was that good lol. I feel proud that somebody would nominate her for award thats so cool!

Like I said I read through the whole journal and with the odds this lady faced in the begining to where she is now is one of the most incredible bounce back plants I have ever seen. I think what probably saved the plant early on is that your tapwater PH isnt that far outta whack, most folks' tap is usually really high or really low, yours at 6.3 is arguablly spot on but a tad bit low for soil as you found out.

But seriously for this being a 4 year old auto strain that was improperly kept you have done amazing. I have read through 100 or more journals in the last few weeks and this is the one that I felt had the best "story" with some of the best pictures of buds I have seen yet.

I mean seriously the way these buds swelled up and started foxtailing is crazy. I hope lots of people check this out and I will probably reference it often when people want to give up or kill a plant that is having problems. It just goes to show that if you spend time with your ladies they will almost always reward you.

Hello everyone i got some more pics today:niceshot: I took alot and tried to get different lighting and angles so you can see how she looks in more detail. I think i need to be more brutal when it comes to what pics i select to upload here because i seem to upload too many i think. I just feel bad somehow like im insulting that individule bud or the whole plant in general if i don't upload them lol.

Im wondering should the leaves be deteriorating this fast? I know they are meant to yellow and fall off but it seems to be happening faster than i had predicted. No more have come off since the last update but i can see them yellowing up and dying around the edge of the leaf then it spreads down towards the leaf stem and then they fall off with a gentle pull towards the ground i don't even have to try to do it. Im guessing by tomorrow there will be a few more ready to fall off.

The bud looks fine and to me it looks like the trichromes are starting to go a bit cloudy. There is a smell of fuel and cheesyness coming from the bud. It's a "dark" smell i don't know how else to put it. It's not a light airy smell its like a thick dark musty smell of fuel and cheese and its great! It's very pleasant.

DSC01538.jpgDSC01537.jpgDSC01541.jpgDSC01539.jpgDSC01540.jpgDSC01542.jpgDSC01543.jpgDSC01544.jpgDSC01546.jpgDSC01547.jpgDSC01548.jpgDSC01549.jpgDSC01550.jpgDSC01551.jpgDSC01552.jpgDSC01557.jpgDSC01556.jpgDSC01555.jpgDSC01554.jpgDSC01553.jpgDSC01561.jpgDSC01563.jpgDSC01562.jpgDSC01560.jpgDSC01569.jpgDSC01568.jpgDSC01567.jpgDSC01566.jpgDSC01564.jpgDSC01574.jpgDSC01573.jpgDSC01572.jpgDSC01571.jpgDSC01570.jpgDSC01575.jpgDSC01576.jpgDSC01577.jpgDSC01578.jpgDSC01579.jpgDSC01580.jpgDSC01581.jpgDSC01582.jpgDSC01583.jpgDSC01584.jpgDSC01585.jpgDSC01586.jpgDSC01587.jpgDSC01589.jpgDSC01588.jpgDSC01590.jpgDSC01558.jpg

She's having a bath!

DSC01595.jpgDSC01594.jpgDSC01593.jpgDSC01592.jpgDSC01591.jpgDSC01600.jpgDSC01596.jpgDSC01598.jpgDSC01597.jpgDSC01599.jpgDSC01601.jpgDSC01602.jpg

nice looking lady, and on a first grow with all those complications, well done.

Hello! Her fan leafs are looking alot more yellow since yesterday and 1 of them fell off. I expect a good few of them to fall off tomorrow and the day after judging by how fast she's sucking the life out of them. I gave it a small flush yesterday aswell just to keep the roots fresh and clean for harvest. I'll take some more pics after the leafs have dropped so that theres something a bit different to look at! Have a good day everyone!

Loving your huge number of pictures man, what an awesome first grow :slap: for you!

Back