New Grower First Auto Grow - Think Different

:drool::drool::drool:

i dont remember how many times ive drooled all over this thread.

i know i need to do some floor cleaning -- running out of napkins for my saliva. :crying:

amazing skills bro -- i cant tell you/say that enough.

glad your holding off my friend -- she will definitely reward you with the goodness.

youve already gone through 10 weeks -- 1-2 weeks of waiting is just around the corner.

looking forward to the harvest ofcourse!

----

quick question:

do you do feed/water/feed/water -- then cleanse at the end 7-10 days?
or
feed nutes every watering? -- then cleanse at the end 7-10 days?

Last edited:
:drool::drool::drool:

i dont remember how many times ive drooled all over this thread.

i know i need to do some floor cleaning -- running out of napkins for my saliva. :crying:

amazing skills bro -- i cant tell you/say that enough.

glad your holding off my friend -- she will definitely reward you with the goodness.

youve already gone through 10 weeks -- 1-2 weeks of waiting is just around the corner.

looking forward to the harvest ofcourse!

----

quick question:

do you do feed/water/feed/water -- then cleanse at the end 7-10 days?
or
feed nutes every watering? -- then cleanse at the end 7-10 days?

Yes i just feed feed feed, every other day then flush near the end. :smokebuds:

Hello Hazy!

Would you ever consider putting together a scrog guide for autos? With your photography and scrogging skills it would be amazing!!

Congrats on the 10k views and thanks for sharing,

-natty

I will do a step by step in my next grow, if you think it would be of use. :peace: Hazy

I know It would be of use to me........:thumbs:

I know It would be of use to me........:thumbs:

Then consider it a feature of the next grow, my brother from another mother in a galaxy far far away. :buds:

let me get my note pad .......be back. lol

Thank you Hazy, that will be amazing!! Lots of good karma and respect coming your way,

-natty

also, i think that the curling around the leaves is genetic with this line... I have seen it in every picture of this breed when they are young... even my own... i have it under 8 CFL's and an LED...

Quality grow man!:drool:
I have defiantly been getting some leaf curl when my plants were young.

Quality grow man!:drool:
I have defiantly been getting some leaf curl when my plants were young.

Thanks wyn, i'm subd to your grow, really want to see how it turns out :peace:

Happy today, my 4 pot autopot system is on the way with air domes :booya: Which i will be using in the grow straight after this one. I will start another thread in Indoor Growing section. I think Hazy's Autopot ScrOG Grow. should make it easy to find. Love getting new toys :thumbs: Hazy

Back