New Grower First Auto Grow - Alien OG & Ogre

friggen awesome plant's sugar leaves compliment the bud.Well done friend,i have my last grow in the green house now I just hope they don"nt already know where im @ there is a pleasant aroma early in the morning any way awesome run on your plants

could you help me with one question that is what's up with molasses flush?what is the best time and way to flush molasses has stumped me thank's man

could you help me with one question that is what's up with molasses flush?what is the best time and way to flush molasses has stumped me thank's man

Molasses just assists with bud growth, particularly later into the flowering period. It still has nutritional values (I believe something like 1-0-5 or 0-1-5), however since it's not chemical, some use it in the flushing period, though it is debated sometimes. I opted to flush without any molasses.

Today I harvested the Alien OG, at day 83. I had harvested the main cola last week and cut the rest today. Overall, the harvest is looking pretty fire. Wet weight with some stems was 350g, so hoping for about 70 grams dried. (Just over 2 ounces). The plant did infinitely better than the Ogre, and I am happy to say I have a Blue Cheese auto 2 weeks into flower that is looking like it will overtake the Alien OG too. Will post pics of the dried bud in a few days time :)

Thanks guys!

Here's a photo of a dried nug that I test smoked this evening. Always do a 1-joint check before curing.

Considering that it was uncured; it was extremely tasty and not as harsh as I would have though. Packed a hell of a punch too.

IMG_20180822_190139_999.jpg

Final post on this grow, I have just finished drying the rest of the Alien OG. I decided to try dry trim since some friends recommended it, however I will definitely be wet trimming again in the future. I found that the buds seemed quite a lot more airy (may just be perception cause of the sugar leaves being present more), but I found wet trim to be a lot more desirable looking.

With that said... This strain gave me 65g of dry (with about 3 grams smoked already), which is my largest autoflower yield thus far.

alienOG2.jpg

Back