New Grower First Auto Grow - Alien OG & Ogre

Thanks for the interest guys :)

I've now just entered the third week of flowering, and the girls are looking happy. They are proving quite thirsty and I'm watering every other day, with a half nutrient mix because of the soil. So far, no signs of nute burn and can't see any real deficiencies. So I'm hoping it stays that way for a while still...

The Alien has grown to a pretty solid size, and both the plants continue to exhibit a large number of bud sites.

20180716_130602.jpg
20180716_130536.jpg
20180716_130541.jpg

A week later and the girls continue to do their thing. The tent is starting to smell dank with citrus flavours, with the plants also now consuming about 2.5l of water ever other day. I've increased my flowering nutrients a touch.

The Ogre is progressing really fast in flower, as advertised to do, with yellow/light orange colouration of the pistils developing rapidly. They are just entering week 4 of flower now, so there's still about another month left on them, at least on the Alien, perhaps 3 weeks on the Ogre.

The Alien is exhibiting massive bud growth along nearly a dozen of the stems, with pistils continuing to fill the gaps. The next month is going to be really exciting.

20180723_120856.jpg
20180724_120722.jpg
20180724_120832.jpg

A week later and the girls continue to do their thing. The tent is starting to smell dank with citrus flavours, with the plants also now consuming about 2.5l of water ever other day. I've increased my flowering nutrients a touch.

The Ogre is progressing really fast in flower, as advertised to do, with yellow/light orange colouration of the pistils developing rapidly. They are just entering week 4 of flower now, so there's still about another month left on them, at least on the Alien, perhaps 3 weeks on the Ogre.

The Alien is exhibiting massive bud growth along nearly a dozen of the stems, with pistils continuing to fill the gaps. The next month is going to be really exciting.

View attachment 934107 View attachment 934108 View attachment 934109
Looking good, throwing some grow karma you way.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

These plants are now at 60 days old, and the Ogre has matured rapidly in the last week or two. The attached close ups were taken last week of the Ogre. I have since began flushing and the plant should be ready for harvest in about 10 days at a maximum.

ogre.jpg
ogre2.jpg

The Alien OG however, is probably 3 weeks+ behind the Ogre in terms of flowering. However, the Alien OG is showing much better tops, with much larger nug size. Unfortunately, since I'm growing with budget LEDs with only 200W direct draw, the buds aren't as dense as one would have with better lighting.

alienog.jpg

The Ogre was harvested last week, at around day 70. The strain was a low yielder, but was due to the unusually small bud sizes that it had. We got a total of 17g dry weight (just over 1/2 ounce). The bud however is beautifully frosted, great trichome development and an aroma that knocks you back each time you burp it. Below is an example of one of the trimmed buds from the Ogre.

20180805_143604.jpg

The Alien OG Auto is still running in flower, she's at week 6 now, but looks like she still has at least 10 to 15 more days left on her before harvest.

20180810_212407.jpg

20180812_144303.jpg

Thanks everyone. Just an update, I have started the flush on the Alien OG now, it's currently at 77 days from seed and will probably harvest at around 85 days.

awesome plants how big is your grow tent? I am ordering one 5/5/96 vivosun,also(2) monios 60watt t-5

My tent is a 4.5x4.5, running Bestva 1000W LED, Bloomspect 300W LED and 2x 85W CFL for supplemental lighting

Back