New Grower First Auto Grow - Alien OG & Ogre

Reaction score
Currently Smoking
Blue Cheese, Double Cheese and Master Kush
I've grown one set of photoperiod plants before these, so this is my second total grow and first autoflower grow. I picked up some Alien OG and Ogre, put them in a soil mix (Freedom Farms) and 10L fabric pots. I'm using GH Bloom nutes and ph balanced tap water. They are currently under a 1000W (250W pull) full spectrum LED with the tent running around 24'C and 40-45 percent humidity. They are on a 20/4 light cycle.

They were put in the tent on the 1st of June and initially had some troubles with their health, but they seem to be doing much better.

The Ogre was a little surprising since it's supposed to be a really large, high yielding plant, but its remained very small throughout its life so far. It's abundant with tops due to LST, to the point where I'm struggling to get them all exposed to the light.

The Alien OG is looking much better, with bud sites plentiful too, but generally further away from the plant. The Alien OG was LST in the first few week, but then left to grow naturally.

I'm currently on week 5 from seedling. The plants have gone through some excellent growth in the last week as pre-flower pistils started showing.

Seedling and First Week of Veg

View media item 15068View media item 15069View media item 15064View media item 15065
Week 2

View media item 14906View media item 15070
Week 4

View media item 15071View media item 15072
Week 5

View media item 15073

Last edited:
hi and welcome :pass:breeders say a lot of things...they are in the business of selling something.expected yields is from a top top grower standards...the expected harvest time is not really the harvest time its the very soonest it could be harvested which 9 outa 10 times is a fortnight early.pinch of salt and all that.take the word of a grower over that of a breeder/salesperson.:eyebrows:
they looking happy and healthy and thats great for a 1st grow :thumbsup:
good luck n keep er lit.
:pighug:

Welcome to AFN,
always wanted to grow some Alien OG.
Growing Autos is the bomb, u can do some LST training in the morning and see the results in the evening. Best of grow karma to you!!!
I've grown one set of photoperiod plants before these, so this is my second total grow and first autoflower grow. I picked up some Alien OG and Ogre, put them in a soil mix (Freedom Farms) and 10L fabric pots. I'm using GH Bloom nutes and ph balanced tap water. They are currently under a 1000W (250W pull) full spectrum LED with the tent running around 24'C and 40-45 percent humidity. They are on a 20/4 light cycle.

They were put in the tent on the 1st of June and initially had some troubles with their health, but they seem to be doing much better.

The Ogre was a little surprising since it's supposed to be a really large, high yielding plant, but its remained very small throughout its life so far. It's abundant with tops due to LST, to the point where I'm struggling to get them all exposed to the light.

The Alien OG is looking much better, with bud sites plentiful too, but generally further away from the plant. The Alien OG was LST in the first few week, but then left to grow naturally.

I'm currently on week 5 from seedling. The plants have gone through some excellent growth in the last week as pre-flower pistils started showing.

Seedling and First Week of Veg

View media item 15068View media item 15069View media item 15064View media item 15065
Week 2

View media item 14906View media item 15070
Week 4

View media item 15071View media item 15072
Week 5

View media item 15073

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Thanks for the welcomes and the kind comments.

@AutoWonders : As for my reasons for going for autoflower... I've always been intrigued by autos, I love the appearance of small bud stacked plants. Think I saw some Dutch Passion images and was sold.

I also grow for personal use, and am a bit of a strain connoisseur. So love the idea of being able to grow strains pretty quickly and sample as many as I can :) Quick return variety.

The girls are continuing to grow, and with the LST on the Ogre, it's opening up a ton of bud sites to the light. The Alien OG is a taller plant, it was initially trained for a while, but is now being left naturally, apart from some minor tying down of fan leaves. Both plants are exhibiting a lovely amount of tops.

alien-ogre-week2-flower.jpg
autoflower-alienog-week2-flower.jpg
ogre-week2-flower.jpg

Back