Feed After Flushing?

I cant thank you all enough for dropping in with advice.
Here they are 14 hours after flushing
IMG_20220827_093805996_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_093656053_HDR.jpg

Again, thanks for the great advice.
They told me a few days ago to flush, but I put it off to see would she use up some of their nutes. I'm sick I flushed now.
When you say " a full dose of BALANCED nutrients tomorrow", you mean give them Micro, Grow & Bloom at 4ml a liter (the max dosage)? Should I start using Voodoo Juice again too?
Thanks!
Yes and I would add the Voodoo just this one time more.

Read this to get a better idea of what I mean by balance. You must be following a feed system? Use a full dose off the chart for the growth stage the plants are in then drop back to 60% for subsequent fertigations. With peat I would go fertigate, water, water, water then repeat

:goodluck:

i just wanted to say you haven't messed your plants up and the folks back here will get you into a good place as @Kilbarrog I know its hard not to worry

Yes and I would add the Voodoo just this one time more.

Read this to get a better idea of what I mean by balance. You must be following a feed system? Use a full dose off the chart for the growth stage the plants are in then drop back to 60% for subsequent fertigations. With peat I would go fertigate, water, water, water then repeat

:goodluck:
"You must be following a feed system?". Yes, I'm using the AN chart, but I was using half of the MGB but giving them full Voodoo & B-52.
I gave them a liter of water each with 1ml of Micro Gro & Bloom with 1ml of Voodoo Juice. I wasn't sure what strength to give, so I played it safe. I'll feed them properly tomorrow

I know I keep saying it, but thanks for all your help!

My girls 25 hours after flushing

IMG_20220827_213231393_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_213130567_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220827_213156290_HDR.jpg

Again, thanks for the great advice.
They told me a few days ago to flush, but I put it off to see would she use up some of their nutes. I'm sick I flushed now.
When you say " a full dose of BALANCED nutrients tomorrow", you mean give them Micro, Grow & Bloom at 4ml a liter (the max dosage)? Should I start using Voodoo Juice again too?
Thanks!

EDIT: Oh bugger. Some posts just loaded late. Bit of a glitch there. Ah, well, looks like you've got it sorted. Nice plants. Good luck

i just wanted to say you haven't messed your plants up and the folks back here will get you into a good place as @Kilbarrog I know its hard not to worry
EDIT: Oh bugger. Some posts just loaded late. Bit of a glitch there. Ah, well, looks like you've got it sorted. Nice plants. Good luck
It's the thought that counts my friend!

I thought I'd post a quick update & to thank everyone for their help. Particularly Mañ'O'Green
He was like an air traffic controller trying to teach a passenger who doesn't know how to fly, how to land a 747!!
Here's my girls 3 days later after following Mañ'O'Green advice
They have started to flower, so today I fed them each 4 liters of water with 10% run off. I ph'd the runoff & it was 6.5. I added 32 ml of Micro Grow Bloom & 16ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload
IMG_20220830_205054619_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_205104985_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_205121137_HDR.jpg
IMG_20220830_205141953_HDR.jpg

I thought I'd post a quick update & to thank everyone for their help. Particularly Mañ'O'Green
He was like an air traffic controller trying to teach a passenger who doesn't know how to fly, how to land a 747!!
Here's my girls 3 days later after following Mañ'O'Green advice
They have started to flower, so today I fed them each 4 liters of water with 10% run off. I ph'd the runoff & it was 6.5. I added 32 ml of Micro Grow Bloom & 16ml of Voodoo Juice & Carboload
View attachment 1507971View attachment 1507972View attachment 1507973View attachment 1507974
Looking great bro and I'm so happy your back in a good place

Looking really great! Stay on this path and you should end up with some really nice flowers.

You might want to think about moving that dehumidifier outside the tent. That’s a pretty large dehumidifier and they produce quite a bit of heat. It’s probably big enough to still regulate humidity running outside is he tent. You could also get a smaller one to run in the tent, but that one is probably larger than you want running in there long term.

Good luck!

Back