#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

STOP PRESS..STOP PRESS..STOP PRESS :coffee:

@Green75 is this the Blackberry that others are reporting Problems on..?
Not sure about problems..both my ladies are doing great..gsc is way ahead of the BlackBerry and the BlackBerry..well you see..she is bad ass... beast mode

A little bit of sexy purple on the blackberry. I look forward to seeing how your's turns out, I'm on the lookout for a fruity purple strain, I've given up on Blackberry Kush from Dutch Passion, I never seem to be able to grow a decent pheno
Yeah, I'm anxious not see how she turns out as well, first time with this strain.

IMG_3445.JPG
IMG_3446.JPG
IMG_3447.JPG
IMG_3448.JPG
Star dawg is still in the race!!!!
You guys posts notifications come in a day or two after I post mine but then it stops. I don't hear from anyone so then I forget to check in. Not that I don't wanna hang out with you fine folks but the lack of notifications makes it hard to stay in touch with the thread. Any idea what's up? Been like that since day1.

DIrty Den, WCOG. Stinky stinky, this lady needs soap, and a good wash, 'cos she hum's. I had her out for 5 mins MAX, she stunk my house out. Seriously lemony, skunky, taken on a slightly glue smell, I love her, I can already tell, she's gonna be a good smoke
img_4003-jpg.776329
img_4004-jpg.776330
img_4005-jpg.776331
img_4008-jpg.776332
img_4009-jpg.776333

View attachment 776303 View attachment 776304 View attachment 776305 View attachment 776306 Star dawg is still in the race!!!!
You guys posts notifications come in a day or two after I post mine but then it stops. I don't hear from anyone so then I forget to check in. Not that I don't wanna hang out with you fine folks but the lack of notifications makes it hard to stay in touch with the thread. Any idea what's up? Been like that since day1.
You have to push the watch this thread at top just above page numbers..Looks great

View attachment 776303 View attachment 776304 View attachment 776305 View attachment 776306 Star dawg is still in the race!!!!

Have you marked the thread to follow? I will send this to the tech support for further checking into.

Back