#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

thats a garbage strain.Ive tried FB and dutch and they both suck.I have a cross of them going right now and the worse looking one in the bunch is the BB.Im not sure what they threw in there to make it but it sucks.Ive yet to see a decent one or grow one worth a crap.
I got a bag of 7, grown 6 out, everyone of em were weak/fussy, or just like you say 'garbage'
I've grown a lot of other DP Autos, never had any issues with them

[HASHTAG]#gogladiators [/HASHTAG]

She stinks! She reminds me of hash, pakistani handrubbed charas. Pine, lemon. I don't get any OG smells yet.
She's easily the smelliest in the room

:baked:

[HASHTAG]#Yum[/HASHTAG] :headbang:..I Love a girl with Great Turps..

Thanks very much! :pighug:
She's grown herself really, apart from the first couple of weeks, she has been an absolute dream. Ill be growing WCOG again for sure

Another Plus...Love a girl who will grow herself it needs be..but Responds to a bit of Pampering..:biggrin:

I think a platinum panel would pull trichomes off anything you stick under it, leave your arm under there too long, its growing tric's. They really are amazing pieces of kit

Anyone could baffle me with science because if someone believes in their product and have the tech to back it up we tend to believe them..each is as earnest as the other..
Only Growing with them Proves it out..and when two well respected growers who I Know..are coming to the same conclusion..me ears are suddenly twitching....:biggrin:..I Hope you get the chance to join in the Growbattle and Prove it.

I Hear [HASHTAG]#remonutrients[/HASHTAG] are onboard too..so it will be a full Run through for the Test Team..[HASHTAG]#dinafem[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#Platinumled[/HASHTAG] and [HASHTAG]#remonutrients[/HASHTAG] :headbang:

A little bit of sexy purple on the blackberry. I look forward to seeing how your's turns out, I'm on the lookout for a fruity purple strain, I've given up on Blackberry Kush from Dutch Passion, I never seem to be able to grow a decent pheno

Yeah..?..

@Mossy come on by you'll be able to smell the bbq on the smoker too [emoji41] all types of smells in the tent got a few mephistos running on the other side unfortunately they're not in autopots

Sent from my LG-M150 using Tapatalk

@IzzyTheGrower .Sounds like a Perfect combo....:chef:

@Mossy & everyone else of course, here is my BDM from Fastbuds. I started day one June 2nd, i always count day one when the shell pops off this one held a little longer than normal. Planning on bending this one parallel to the surface of the pot.

70/30 Coco, DIY 400 watt COB, KISS method with a few additives every now and then, watered 2 or 3 times a day.

Ah..we have a [HASHTAG]#FastbudsRinger[/HASHTAG] entering the Ring..:warrior:..All Stand as he enters the Arena ..

@AJrexxx Won the First ever round of the [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgroweroftheyear[/HASHTAG] competition....:worship:
(Yup..the Competition for the Champion of Champions round..:eyebrows:..watch his growstyle..)

@AJrexxx is growing a New pre-release cross from [HASHTAG]#fastbuds[/HASHTAG] ....:vibe:...he gets to Test Drive her First.
The cross is so Secret..we have been given no Details..except her Initials.

You will get to See her grown here First...Live...:headbang:

[HASHTAG]#GoAJrexx[/HASHTAG] :d5:

thats a garbage strain.Ive tried FB and dutch and they both suck.I have a cross of them going right now and the worse looking one in the bunch is the BB.Im not sure what they threw in there to make it but it sucks.Ive yet to see a decent one or grow one worth a crap.

I Wonder if we have a cross problem..?...:shrug:

I got a bag of 7, grown 6 out, everyone of em were weak/fussy, or just like you say 'garbage'
I've grown a lot of other DP Autos, never had any issues with them

Seen anyone else with issues round the forum...?

Another Plus...Love a girl who will grow herself it needs be..but Responds to a bit of Pampering..:biggrin:
she like's some TLC, whispering sweet nothings to her. the odd caress, she loves it :kiss:
crying.gif

Seen anyone else with issues round the forum...?
Nope! Just me :cuss:I can picture the scene when I put the seeds in water. All the ganja karma elves shout 'haha, this prick reckons he's gonna do it this time, we ain't gonna let him, are we lads!'
:face::redcard:

she like's some TLC, whispering sweet nothings to her. the odd caress, she loves it :kiss:
crying.gif

Yup...not much to Ask..if I put the effort In..I want a Response...:watering:

Nope! Just me :cuss:I can picture the scene when I put the seeds in water. All the ganja karma elves shout 'haha, this prick reckons he's gonna do it this time, we ain't gonna let him, are we lads!'

Same thing happened to me with Masterlow...she Hated me...:coffee:..got 1 in 10 to germ..she just reached sex and a storm blew up..mangled the grow tent..and she suffered a soil line break between stem and root...:doh:..that's when I Learned you Can Clone autos..first season in..:coffee:

For everyone else she was growing like a weed on steroids..

[HASHTAG]#ganjakarmaelves[/HASHTAG] indeed..:coffee:

Same thing happened to me with Masterlow...she Hated me...:coffee:..got 1 in 10 to germ..she just reached sex and a storm blew up..mangled the grow tent..and she suffered a soil line break between stem and root...:doh:..that's when I Learned you Can Clone autos..first season in..:coffee:

For everyone else she was growing like a weed on steroids..

[HASHTAG]#ganjakarmaelves[/HASHTAG] indeed..:coffee:
Everyone needs a nemesis. I still have 1 last seed of ABBK, so we will meet again :muahaha:
:yeahthat:

Awsome plants growers good job.so day 58 for my girls.iv kept the hermie gsc going to show u all how she finishes up.no real change in her just aint budding properly at all.and tangie matic is stinking the house down.very potant smell and buds are firm.these last few weeks hoping they swell into tight fat nugs,here they are
_20170705_113942.JPG
gsc
_20170705_114036.JPG
_20170705_114126.JPG
and tm
_20170705_114150.JPG
_20170705_114210.JPG
_20170705_123856.JPG
happy growing every1;)

A little bit of sexy purple on the blackberry. I look forward to seeing how your's turns out, I'm on the lookout for a fruity purple strain, I've given up on Blackberry Kush from Dutch Passion, I never seem to be able to grow a decent pheno
Sweet seeds has some amazing colors.. I think my favorite is devil cream.
But this is a Fastbuds grow battle so...

What these are, I'm not sure.. all I know is they're a FB new release and while this battle is still going im just gonna drop pics every now and then..
IMG_20170702_163140.jpg

Could we see pics of the she-man nanners? Is this common with FB GSC? I have a 5 pack maybe I should sell them off. We can't afford any late girls around here.

Awsome plants growers good job.so day 58 for my girls.iv kept the hermie gsc going to show u all how she finishes up.no real change in her just aint budding properly at all.and tangie matic is stinking the house down.very potant smell and buds are firm.these last few weeks hoping they swell into tight fat nugs,here they areView attachment 775653gscView attachment 775654 View attachment 775657and tmView attachment 775660 View attachment 775661View attachment 775666 happy growing every1;)

Could we see pics of the she-man nanners? Is this common with FB GSC? I have a 5 pack maybe I should sell them off. We can't afford any late girls around here.
I've grown out 6-8 GSC and haven't had any hermies..it's pretty dam good smoke too

This picture does show the plant is not a normal budding plant.could be from the stress earlier in life or a genetic defect. Is a shame but its ok.she was from a 3 pack also so have 2 remaining.so we will meet again;)
_20170705_114126.JPG
happy growing every1;)

Back