#Fastbuds GrowBattle part 2

Morning [HASHTAG]#fastbudsgladiators[/HASHTAG] :amazon:

I have a GSC about to finish without any issues.

I was just saying in [HASHTAG]#outdoorgladiators[/HASHTAG] [HASHTAG]#sodslaw[/HASHTAG] my GSC look more advanced than the GG...

IMG_2102.JPG

GSC on the left..And..the second set I have going in the same pot..the GSC is budding..while the GG is still just pistilate..[HASHTAG]#sodslaw[/HASHTAG] :d5:

Mossy yea mate done it before .aint gna effect an auto and tangie matic only got 3 weeks left anyway.tangie matic buds are firm and strong.but gsc is just a hairy beast;)

Braver grower than me..:headbang:..
I'd Love to have the room to Play with hermies and figure them out coz in my mind [HASHTAG]#mothernature[/HASHTAG] never puts the energy into something that isn't Useful..I just haven't figured it out yet..
But I've never had the room to Play...:doc3:

She isnt shy at all... :rofl:

GG
View attachment 775864

@Belivitez are you shooting her in the pitch dark with Flash...?:photog:

She stinks like nothing Ive smelt before. Its almost like nasal spray type effect when you sniff her. She could probably be taken down anytime now to be honest.

Whens the battle over? The 20th? If so I can let her go another 7-10 days.

Shout for @Ripper [HASHTAG]#keeperoftherules[/HASHTAG] :d5:..it was supposed to be 1st August but we had a Staggered start..:headbang:

My gsc was acting up had to let her know who's boss she went mad this past week cleaned them both up real good they're primed and ready for full-on flower..

Wait..they Train Us to feed water light and pamper them all their lives..and you Think You are the Boss...?...:crying:

No, it was Dutch Passion Blackberry Kush

Cheers @Ribbzzy :d5:

Not sure about problems..both my ladies are doing great..gsc is way ahead of the BlackBerry and the BlackBerry..well you see..she is bad ass... beast mode

[HASHTAG]#beastmode[/HASHTAG] :d5:

View attachment 776303 View attachment 776304 View attachment 776305 View attachment 776306 Star dawg is still in the race!!!!
You guys posts notifications come in a day or two after I post mine but then it stops. I don't hear from anyone so then I forget to check in. Not that I don't wanna hang out with you fine folks but the lack of notifications makes it hard to stay in touch with the thread. Any idea what's up? Been like that since day1.

:shrug:

DIrty Den, WCOG. Stinky stinky, this lady needs soap, and a good wash, 'cos she hum's. I had her out for 5 mins MAX, she stunk my house out. Seriously lemony, skunky, taken on a slightly glue smell, I love her, I can already tell, she's gonna be a good smoke

:d5: Excellent..

You have to push the watch this thread at top just above page numbers..Looks great

Have you marked the thread to follow? I will send this to the tech support for further checking into.

Mine is checked but lately I'm missing tons of notifiations
Never did before maybe a week or so ago
Thanks in advance if you can help @Dudeski

I'll Report the Post..But..our Tech Help is very sparce ATM due to moving house..:headbang:

IMG_2079.JPG

@Green75 ..how to Delay a male in a pot full of Virgins..:coffee:..chop his head off...right back to the first node

As you can See he is already trying to set new flower sites..just like your girls..
But..I'll keep ripping his new flower off until I know if I need him or not..unlike the girls bud sites..:headbang:

View attachment 776525

@Green75 ..how to Delay a male in a pot full of Virgins..:coffee:..chop his head off...right back to the first node

As you can See he is already trying to set new flower sites..just like your girls..
But..I'll keep ripping his new flower off until I know if I need him or not..unlike the girls bud sites..:headbang:

Damn @Mossy
These guys probably squirming around reading that! Lol
images (2).jpg

images (3).jpg

Photo update from yesterday, day 61, for my two GSC ladies.
The one that was lanky developed some cal-mag deficiency that went too long before I got it under control -- this being my first AuotPot & BioTab run, I wasn't sure as to the diagnosis and the appropriate remedy for this environment. Think I got her stabilized now, but she's got no business in this beauty pageant.

61.GSC1 a.JPG
61.GSC1 b.JPG

My 2nd GSC was the shorter, more bushy lady. She also showed some cal-mag def, but it was minor and more quickly/easily controlled.

61.GSC2 b.JPG
61.GSC2 a.JPG
61.GSC2 c.JPG

I sure am enjoying seeing all the fantastic plants being nurtured by you folks. Happy growing everyone ! :ladies:

Just updating .. final pictures will be due 7/30 this will give me a day to put everything together for voting... final pictures will taken from the side of the plant and include the full put top to bottom... any questions?

Day 61 for Sticky Minaj.

She was the loan survivor of 3 seeds. The first one to sprout and the only one heading to the finish line. The gsc started off super pale and just never recover. The gg didnt germ. So I went all in with cystal meth and I'm glad I did. She stinks like nothing Ive smelt before. Its almost like nasal spray type effect when you sniff her. She could probably be taken down anytime now to be honest.

Whens the battle over? The 20th? If so I can let her go another 7-10 days.

View attachment 775866 View attachment 775867 View attachment 775869 View attachment 775870
I grew a crystal meth in the first leg. She has become my new favorite smoke. The smell on mine called down a little after the cure. I tried to explain the smell to someone was a bit of a struggle.

I grew a crystal meth in the first leg. She has become my new favorite smoke. The smell on mine called down a little after the cure. I tried to explain the smell to someone was a bit of a struggle.

@AJrexxx What's the buzz like on that CM?
I'm dying to grow one but supposedly they're pretty finicky
Thought I'd wait til I have a little more experience
How was she to grow?

Last edited:
Back