Fast Buds FAST BUDS MADNESS: GORILLA cOOKIES,oRANGE SHERB,STRAWBERRY PIE!

Lovely! I'm finishing Strawberry pie - she didn't like the compost I had her in and stayed quite small but very bushy and stocky. Your girls look great. Even though this Strawberry pie isn't massive the smell is incredible! Really properly do need a carbon filter. All's looking great in your yard bro, great stuff.
IMG_20201119_134524.jpg

Lovely! I'm finishing Strawberry pie - she didn't like the compost I had her in and stayed quite small but very bushy and stocky. Your girls look great. Even though this Strawberry pie isn't massive the smell is incredible! Really properly do need a carbon filter. All's looking great in your yard bro, great stuff.View attachment 1257820

it looks perfect , what day you on, I’d give a solid 15 day flush and fade all the leaves, what I’ve also noticed with compost mixes they be very heavy for plants, a subtle mix of coco 40 percent helps with root development.

what does it smell like, please say strawberries

Last edited:
Strawberries! It's very complex and pungent - honest bro it's intense. I heard GSC is the way to go for strawberry terps. I'm gonna use pH perfect nutes + lightmix next, going perpetual with a 17 day interval starting in about 2 weeks when Strawberry pie is finished.

Attachments

• IMG_20201123_140616.jpg
    IMG_20201123_140616.jpg
    732.5 KB · Views: 34
Strawberries! It's very complex and pungent - honest bro it's intense. I heard GSC is the way to go for strawberry terps. I'm gonna use pH perfect nutes + lightmix next, going perpetual with a 17 day interval starting in about 2 weeks when Strawberry pie is finished.

You know how out the strains the gorilla cookies are the fastest in growth,

my orange sherb, north are pure mutants

Both strawberry pies, are short and stocky very indica leaning, are your buds dense? Or sticky.

your base nutes are like the main thing you will be needing, I don’t think you will needing cal mag too be honest in light mix.

I’m not sure what flora product that is but I’m guessing it’s ripen equivalent too over drive adds the final weight, dong use this on early stage, use it only from day 46 till 60 and start your flush till day 70 or preffered day 75/

I do see your missing a root inculcate, like something too give the microbes a boost too avoid transplant stress etc. the more colonies you the better your nutrients will be absorbed by the plant.

and I also see you missing a pk booster, This is used between day 30 till 45.

you can also add something too enrich the terpenes like terpinator

but I would still add 40 percent coco your growth will surge dramatically

all the big plants on AFN are all grown with coco just too keep as a remember

The pH perfect stuff is so dear I'm buying a bit at a time. I've got the bloom to get and some molasses. I just destroyed an awesome DP Critical orange punch in mid flower by mistreating a cal/mag deficiency and gave a beautiful plant mold - and she was in Allmix. My next nutes on the left, and what I've been using on the right. I'm gonna do better.
IMG_20201126_224541.jpg

The pH perfect stuff is so dear I'm buying a bit at a time. I've got the bloom to get and some molasses. I just destroyed an awesome DP Critical orange punch in mid flower by mistreating a cal/mag deficiency and gave a beautiful plant mold - and she was in Allmix. My next nutes on the left, and what I've been using on the right. I'm gonna do better.View attachment 1258371

All you need is base nutrient, you plants Wont suffer deficiency’s. Boosters like pk and so are additional things too improve on harvest and quality

a lot of growers have dropped calmav altogether when using peat based soil, there already treated with limestone too give steady cal mag over a few months or so.

all you need is

Base: which you already have

Rooting product: you need this ( mycorrhizal product.

and you have a pk booster already like there it’s a ripen product but it’s still a pk booster with other hormones I think. Too give the a final push too add as much weight as possible.

you don’t need anything else. Don’t waste your money. If you want too improve on terpenes, make sure you get terpinator,

I also noticed that your using organic bloom booster, if I’m correct, all organic nutes are slow release. If you want too use a booster product use mineral base as it more readily available for the roots too suck up straight away.

I also noticed that your using organic bloom booster, if I’m correct, all organic nutes are slow release. If you want too use a booster product use mineral base as it more readily available for the roots too suck up straight away.
The Plant Magic Old Timer is the organic liquid I've used up until now - I'm getting the pH perfect Sensei bloom. I've gone for the range I got as I'm having a crack at the Autobeast method. Though the beneficial microbes are now on the list - I'll also check to see if there's a Pk boost that doesn't need a pH pen. I'm so bad at autos! I got 2,out of 5 over the line my first go (fabulous weed + very very strong) but this time I've got 1 left out of 4 - Strawberry pie ( the buds are insanely dense). So I had a look at the how to section and found Autobeast's how to grow a healthy cannabis plant every time. That's what I want to do - grow healthy plants, and all the FB seeds are free from the fully awesome Heather - so I really really need to do better. Shit bro sos about the essay - haze messes me up. I am proper wrecked. Am grateful that you took the time to advise me bro, am oddly touched (not in the Jimmy Saville way). I love this place. Thank you.

You know how out the strains the gorilla cookies are the fastest in growth,

my orange sherb, north are pure mutants

Both strawberry pies, are short and stocky very indica leaning, are your buds dense? Or sticky.

your base nutes are like the main thing you will be needing, I don’t think you will needing cal mag too be honest in light mix.

I’m not sure what flora product that is but I’m guessing it’s ripen equivalent too over drive adds the final weight, dong use this on early stage, use it only from day 46 till 60 and start your flush till day 70 or preffered day 75/

I do see your missing a root inculcate, like something too give the microbes a boost too avoid transplant stress etc. the more colonies you the better your nutrients will be absorbed by the plant.

and I also see you missing a pk booster, This is used between day 30 till 45.

you can also add something too enrich the terpenes like terpinator

but I would still add 40 percent coco your growth will surge dramatically

all the big plants on AFN are all grown with coco just too keep as a remember
I gotta write this down.

Back